Honored Contributor

@Elizabeth03What do you want them to offer? I have eliminated clothing, jewlery, and knickknacks from my buying anywhere. It's quite possible I won't buy any of the three any time before 2024 - and then MAYBE one or two garments. The other two? Most likely never, not here or locally.

I've conquered my personal overshopping, so one of my best contributions to climate control is using what I already have in the house.

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9wrote:

I was thinking that the lighters could make a good gift but after reading some of the reviews I changed my mind. Seems like they stopped working too soon for many.

@haddon9I bought mine last year at Amazon and they are still working great. Maybe the brand is not good. They are cheaper at Amazon also.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabeI will look into other brands on Amazon...Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Barks2005wrote:
QVC is really going steadily downhill. A few days ago the TSV was advance order. It's not like TSVs are not planned in advance. Yesterday, it was a $300 pizza oven. Today it's $40 lighters. What are they thinking!

@Barks2005

Yes, TSVs are planned months in advance to be in the warehouse house on a certain day. With Covid still raging In certain parts of the world and workers literally locked in their homes, there are serious manufacturing issues that cause delays. It's impossible to plan to completely avoid delays under the circumstances.

What's wrong with a pizza oven one day and a lighter the next? Two price ranges, something for everyone. That's what they're thinking!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I actually could use these. My son showed us his a few weeks ago, though his is better quality. I thought about ordering these three lighters. But with 87, 5-star ratings and 43, 1-star ratings, I changed my mind.

I don't think it is a bad TSV. But I do think these are likely very cheaply made. I will get better ones elsewhere.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

Re: Today's TSV

[ Edited ]

@haddon9wrote:

I was thinking that the lighters could make a good gift but after reading some of the reviews I changed my mind. Seems like they stopped working too soon for many.

@haddon9I read the reviews, too, as I always do. Some really bad ones. I sat up and took notice when several said they did not work or quit working very quickly! Seems from the threads on this item that some have had good luck with them, though. Who knows?!

Valued Contributor

How much can you possibly say about a lighter? Who cares if it's rechargeable? It only stays lit for 7 seconds before you have to relight it. Have fun lighting candles on a birthday cake. P.S. You can turn any candle sideways to light it with a match or any of the other lighters sold out there, without burning your fingers. A waste in my eyes. And that's MY opinion.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops

Love it!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's TSV

[ Edited ]

Probably thinking that people are Christmas shopping so they are offering various products at varying price points.