Contributor

I think I saw something like this at Walmart last week!!!  This is WAY over priced!

Honored Contributor

Re: enough.....

[ Edited ]

@brady2    The price isn't the only thing wrong with it!   Sherpa is so overused in cheaper blankets and clothing, it must be dirt cheap.  It adds bulk to the body and is extremely unflattering.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@brady2    The price isn't the only thing wrong with it!   Sherpa is so overused in cheaper blankets and clothing, it must be dirt cheap.  It adds bulk to the body and is extremely unflattering.

@Kachina624 

The only sherpa I would own are throws.  DH  is on 2 blood thinners, so cold-natured.  I put one on him when he is watching TV and the other on his bed to snuggle around his neck and chest area.  Bi-Pap and bald, so his head and neck area get cold. I snuggle the sherpa up around his neck and chest.  I am opposite so I sleep with my heating vent turned off.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday    You ought to get the poor guy a heated throw.  Now that is warm, cozy luxury!  Would make a great Christmas gift.  I love mine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@brady2 

Our Walmart has TON of sherpa...throws, shackets, pot holders, ...

CHEAP AS DIRT!!!

Since they only look good before they ever are washed, buy a cheap one, wash it and wear it over the winter, then donate to the Humane Society.

Because once you wash it, you won't be able to wear it to the opera or the formal wedding, because it will no longer look "rich"...it'll look like a rag.

But for around the house on a cold drafty day, it's fine, although this material is not warm.  Or just use the robe you already have in the back of the closet!

Not to mention the human and animal hairs that will be forever stuck in the balled up cheap fabric....

They had throws for less than 12.00 right when you walk in....TONS of them. 

This TSV is overpriced imported junk. 

Maybe next year QVC will have the Sherpa Sherpa Sherpa out of it's bloodstream....we can only hope

Respected Contributor

Never cared for Jill Martin. I refuse to buy any of her items due to her inflated sense of self importance.

Respected Contributor

Re: enough.....

[ Edited ]
BumbleBella by Jill Martin Allover Sherpa Mid-Sized Tote - A522388New

BumbleBella by Jill Martin Allover Sherpa Mid-Sized Tote

$74.98

Will this nightmare be in the show today????

Only 80.00 !!!!

Sheeeesh...the reviews are priceless!!!

EIGHTY DOLLARS! with shipping!!!

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen ........you made me curious with your reviews comment so I took a look.  All 1 stars and basically say the same thing.  I dont understand anyone wanting the purse in the first place.  To each his own I guess.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Have never been a fan of Jill Martin.......

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

It's a bag to store chilly puppies or kittens in!!!

Pefect for today's kidult!!!