Contributor
QVC is really going steadily downhill. A few days ago the TSV was advance order. It's not like TSVs are not planned in advance. Yesterday, it was a $300 pizza oven. Today it's $40 lighters. What are they thinking!
Esteemed Contributor

@Barks2005wrote:
QVC is really going steadily downhill. A few days ago the TSV was advance order. It's not like TSVs are not planned in advance. Yesterday, it was a $300 pizza oven. Today it's $40 lighters. What are they thinking!

@Barks2005What is wrong with the lighters? I agree yesterdays was dumb

Respected Contributor

I suspect what they are thinking is that there are different products, at different prices, for different people. I've not experienced anything to make me think they are going downhill.

Esteemed Contributor

I have these lighters, bought them in July. Kept one for myself and giving other two to DD and family.

They work great and are so unique and easy to use.

I bet the outdoor pizza oven was picked up quickly by tailgaters. Have you seen some of the spreads they put out?

Super Contributor

Really dumb TSV. That's all they can come up with??????

Honored Contributor

I was thinking that the lighters could make a good gift but after reading some of the reviews I changed my mind. Seems like they stopped working too soon for many.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Today's TSV

[ Edited ]

I have this lighter, bought it from Amazon. So far so good, I love it. I had purchased my annual influx of Homeworx candles and I was tired of matches. I like that this is not a flame, so I no longer burn the tips of my fingers when the candle gets low. I haven't had to recharge it yet.

I only need one though, not a set of three, since I will not give lighters as gifts. Mine is a pretty black marble color, and it matches my fireplace decor. I got it for less than $18.

Trusted Contributor

Anyone who has shopped here since the '80's knows they have gone downhill.

These lighters are no a new unique item.

I prefer the lighter I get from the Dollar Tree. $1.25 and works just fine, lasts a long time.

Respected Contributor

Re: Today's TSV

[ Edited ]

@Barks2005@Elizabeth03

what kind of items would you like to see this time of year for TSV?

Occasional Contributor

$7.99 - $10 on Amazon for one lighter, free shipping. How is this a "special value" on QVC?