Occasional Contributor

Anyone know what the TARTE TSV will be Sept 4?

New Contributor

Tarlette 5 Piece Make up Bag Must haves---- Free shipping & choice of Auto Delivery.

Go to Blue Skies for Me Pleasee for more info..

Super Contributor

I just watched the video and thought the shades were not very good. I did not like the makeup application on the model.  I am very disappointed in this TSV.

Floral Pillow
Esteemed Contributor

LOOKS LIKE THE ONLY OTHER SHIPMENT IS PRODUCTS FROM THE PAST.  DISAPPOINTED TOO!

Valued Contributor

I got it on autodelivery. I have been eyeballing the Tartist Pro Palette ever since it launched, and now I will be able to get the other goodies with it. 

Honored Contributor

I have the same palatte under another name since August

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

so pink  not for me,  trying to use cooler shades on my eyes 

Honored Contributor

@RhondaRena wrote:

I just watched the video and thought the shades were not very good. I did not like the makeup application on the model.  I am very disappointed in this TSV.

@RhondaRena  It looks too heavy & collected in lines.

Honored Contributor

Just six foundation shades.  One for ALL African-American skin tones.  I'd throw the whole kit away -- that is so ridiculous! 

It's not just something they make available online, but this is a TSV??!! 

Regular Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have the same palatte under another name since August

@I am still oxox I compared the online pictures and shade descriptions of the Q TSV palette and the Clay Play that's on Ulta and I believe they are actually different, BUT they kept the same names for all the colors. So strange! This one has more pinks and mauve while the Ulta one is more brown and copper. 

I've never had a Clay Play palette yet and I'm looking forward to getting this one and the other products too.

I just don't understand them putting a CORAL lip product in the 2nd shipment...why not the Nude or Buff?

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!