Honored Contributor

@TasMss

The TSV is close enough that I have no interest in another pallette

@TasMss wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have the same palatte under another name since August

@I am still oxox I compared the online pictures and shade descriptions of the Q TSV palette and the Clay Play that's on Ulta and I believe they are actually different, BUT they kept the same names for all the colors. So strange! This one has more pinks and mauve while the Ulta one is more brown and copper. 

I've never had a Clay Play palette yet and I'm looking forward to getting this one and the other products too.

I just don't understand them putting a CORAL lip product in the 2nd shipment...why not the Nude or Buff?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

The shades are very limited compared to what is available at retail.  I am fair, but the fair shade is ghostly and chalky.  Everyone wearing it looks dead.   I would normally go up a shade, but the light looks dark and pink.  It is a shame because they have lovely shades for neutral, pinks, and yellow at retail.  They really cut corners on this TSV!  Kind of sad when that foundation comes in so many more colors.

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Just six foundation shades.  One for ALL African-American skin tones.  I'd throw the whole kit away -- that is so ridiculous! 

It's not just something they make available online, but this is a TSV??!! 

they fall short in offering foundation shades,  I can understand why stocking kits with 25 shades of foundation could be an inventory nightmare. 

I think it would be better to leave foundation out of these kits and offer foundations separately or make the foundation a PWP  at a discount.   

Trusted Contributor

Interesting that there are no YouTube reviews, as there typically would be.  not tempted by this one.

Frequent Contributor
I have the fair beige it is white no doubt..But, set it with a skin colored powder ..It looks good and lasts all day.Imo.