Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Oct. 29th Duraflame Stove Heater 3D Flame Effect - Ugly

I think it is kinda pretty.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I like it, but they have some at Lowes that I want to check out first.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@White Picket Fence wrote:

I was waiting to get one of these little fireplace stoves because I have two from other years, and love them. The ambiance of the flames is why I buy them. But this TSV I find very ugly. The front where it lights up looks like to headlights of orange! Very faint flame effect in back. The ones I have are pretty with a nice flame. I am passing on this one. I wish they would leave a good thing alone. Is it me or does anyone else think this stove looks awful?

I was at Lowes about 2 days ago.  They have a Duraflame Stove Heater for $99.

Valued Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

@White Picket Fence wrote:

I was waiting to get one of these little fireplace stoves because I have two from other years, and love them. The ambiance of the flames is why I buy them. But this TSV I find very ugly. The front where it lights up looks like to headlights of orange! Very faint flame effect in back. The ones I have are pretty with a nice flame. I am passing on this one. I wish they would leave a good thing alone. Is it me or does anyone else think this stove looks awful?

I was at Lowes about 2 days ago.  They have a Duraflame Stove Heater for $99.

Since my Duraflame TSV is an advance order, I went to Lowes today. The only stove heater they carry for $99 is made by Style Selections. Duraflame heaters start at $111 for a plain box cube. The lowest price stove heater made by Duraflame is $199 at Lowes (QVC price isn't so bad after all.)  When it comes to something like a space heater, I am sticking with a brand I know and trust like Duraflame.  Glad I didn't cancel my QVC order. 

Super Contributor

I ordered one in Cinnamon with an estimated delivery date of 11/9.  Order Status still says "preparing your order." Has anyone else either received it or been notified it has shipped?

Frequent Contributor

I ordered two...the cream shows it was shipped today and the black one shows it is in process.

I've always wanted to order them and I think I will like this version. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for this info.  I was beginning to worry that I made a mistake ordering them but now I am relieved! I ordered two...one I cream and the other I black. They look so cute and the flames looks very soothing.

Super Contributor

@Kkins wrote:

I ordered two...the cream shows it was shipped today and the black one shows it is in process.

I've always wanted to order them and I think I will like this version. 

Thanks!  As of this morning mine still shows preparing your order.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I thought the same thing! The flame is not realistic at all, like the older ones.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Matter of opinion. I just put mine together. Happy dance. French grey. Lovely. I have a different make in my living room with a wood cabinet that I love ❤️ more because it's much fancier and it's the same size. But it crackles like an authentic fire 🔥.

Wish this did. 
Can't make everyone happy 😊. In business and as a former business owner I do know that. Maybe they'll have one next time. ...........

I finally looked and saw my living room fireplace is also a Duraflame. Its gorgeous.