Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Catherine Zeta Jones

@SXMGirl wrote:

I received my sea glass in king two days ago, and I am very pleased.  I don't find it flimsy at all; in fact, I find it quite substantial.  It is just beautiful.

As far as her comments, I went to the online article and I applaud her.  She is beautiful, has a beautiful family, and has worked hard all of her life.   She has no reason to apologize because she earned her fame.  We do not live in a society where everyone is entitled to be wealthy.  That is reserved for hard-working people, those who inherit, or lottery winners.  I am certain that too many people (in her opinion) make snarky comments (maybe directly to her and her family) and that it why she felt the need to put that out.   Her husband and FIL also have worked hard.  They deserve what they have.

@SXMGirl, don't pure luck and circumstances. Of course, I happen to believe that not everyone is entitled to be poor, that's another discussion.

BTW, I don't care what she said. It's trivial given what we hear every day.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

My order of the TSV CZJ gray quilt coverlet sets arrived today! I unboxed the queen set which is for the guest room. I will unbox the king set later.

Both sets are in a beautiful gray, which tends to a blue-gray-silver. No chemical smell! 

Call me one happy customer!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@RetRN

Do you like yours?

mine arrived today and I am very pleased! It is exactly as I had hoped!

The gray color is beautiful to my eye... the color tends toward a blue-gray not a yellow gray! YAY🎉 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@SXMGirl wrote:

I received my sea glass in king two days ago, and I am very pleased.  I don't find it flimsy at all; in fact, I find it quite substantial.  It is just beautiful.

As far as her comments, I went to the online article and I applaud her.  She is beautiful, has a beautiful family, and has worked hard all of her life.   She has no reason to apologize because she earned her fame.  We do not live in a society where everyone is entitled to be wealthy.  That is reserved for hard-working people, those who inherit, or lottery winners.  I am certain that too many people (in her opinion) make snarky comments (maybe directly to her and her family) and that it why she felt the need to put that out.   Her husband and FIL also have worked hard.  They deserve what they have.

@SXMGirl, don't pure luck and circumstances. Of course, I happen to believe that not everyone is entitled to be poor, that's another discussion.

BTW, I don't care what she said. It's trivial given what we hear every day.

I messed up. That should read "don't FORGET pure luck and circumstances."

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I think Miss Jones is one insecure lady to go online and make those comments. There are many people who did not come from money and did not do as well as she and her FIL. Luck and timing also have much to do with success, also who you know. CZJ, her husband and even her FIL certainly were never the best looking or most talented people in Hollywood. As far as her TSV goes, IMO the fabric looks thin, like a table cloth you are trying to use as a bed cover. 

Occasional Contributor

Hi just wanted to say i purchased the KIng size , for my Cal king bed and it fit and looks great.  I love it, it is beautiful

QVC Customer Care