Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Catherine Zeta Jones

[ Edited ]

This set doesn't look warm and inviting to me, rather than muted colors and "rough".  I was surprised at the price and thought maybe $20-$30 too high.  I just can't imagine getting the wrinkles out either.

Hope somebody can honestly prove me wrong but I'm passing.  

Super Contributor

Without regard to her recent statement, I am curious about the reversible heirloom coverlet set. Carolyn and Catherine have said multiple times how soft the coverlet is. It looks soft but does anyone know if the whole coverlet has any "puddling" quality to it? I have a mattelasse quilt that is 100 percent cotton but is really stiff and does not puddle at all. It is not comfortable to cover up with, and so has become a decorative item at the end of the bed. Anyone have experience with Casa Zeta Jones coverlets?

Occasional Contributor

Not likely to purchase any of her products. Her recent comments leave me uninspired.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

And here we go again.  Vendor has a TSV.  Someone picks up on something the vendor said in an interview - no reference to the context it was said in - and suddenly "I'll never buy anything from someone who said that."

Does it never end?  I expect we'll be hearing about this for as long as she's on QVC.  

It would be nice, if people could watch an entire interview to see the context, or...novel thought here...just stop being offended by everything.

What a world we live in today.

I think the TSV is lovely, but I don't need anything right now.  Otherwise, I'd buy it!

Honored Contributor

Personally, I save my wrath for truly heinous words/actions. Suffice it to say that lately I am in a perpetural state of wrath.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Right there with you, @suzyQ3 .

Honored Contributor

I do not think it would be very good quality, if you want great quality that will last ,go to cuddledown, i have two of their Maltese  coverlets, bought a good 10 years ago, they are still in great shape

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

Right there with you, @suzyQ3 .

@Venezia, :-). Or really, :-(.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

She goes into the same class as Lisa Rinna, as far as I'm concerned. 

Trusted Contributor

The best quality matelasse bed linens are made in Portugal. Nobody else comes close. I recently purchased 2 king size coverlets/shams on sale from The Company Store for just about same price as king size TSV.