Regular Contributor

Can these V-neck skinnytees TSV be reversed to comfortably wear the round neck in front? TIA.

Honored Contributor

did you check the onair video?

Regular Contributor

No, but I just watched the midnight presentation that I recorded and nothing was mentioned about it. I'll check out the video right now. Thanks!

Contributor
They have another top that they specifically call 'reversible' so I think they'd call this one the same if it was...
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, definitely. I do it with all of mine so I have the higher neck in front. It is easy to remove the little label.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

They say it fits "most"....what is the cut off ....can a plus size person....3x...be able to get into this....doesn't look like it...

Trusted Contributor

@circles wrote:

They say it fits "most"....what is the cut off ....can a plus size person....3x...be able to get into this....doesn't look like it...

Doubtful.  I ordered them the last time they had a TSV - I wear a medium in tops and I couldn't send them back fast enough.  They showed every lump and bump on me.  I also don't see how they could fit larger than a 14.  I do think I saw they make them in plus sizes now - you may want to look into that.  

Esteemed Contributor

@circles wrote:

@circles, I have read both yes and no to this question. I am a small person and they fit me fine. I think they do stretch a lot, just not sure how comfortable they would be on a 3x, if they would feel like Spanx. You can get a good idea if you go to the original version and read the reviews, sort so the lowest stars come up first.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Super Contributor

I love my skinny tees.  I wear them under clothes all the time.  They do pill eventually but QVC's price is great and worth picking up more.  I'm definitely going to get the black/white.

You can snip the tag out (which I do because it's itchy!) and wear it the other way.

Honored Contributor

@circles wrote:

In my experience, no. When I bought my first PLUS SIZED skinnytee, it was much MUCH too tight.

Since then, I've lost 85 ponds, and even NOW, wearing qvc sized 14/L, I'd never buy anything but the plus size.

I also use them as foundation/layering pieces ONLY. For hat purpose, I LOVE THEM.