Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 137
Registered: ‎03-27-2010

Opened the box, nicely packaged I must add, and proceeded to apply to my clean face......and I am so thrilled with my purchase.....I will purchase this again.  I'm 69, have taken care of my skin (cleansing, moisturerizing, spf and little direct sun exposure) over the years, have some well deserved wrinkles but lately I just wasn't happy with the way foundation was laying on the surface of my skin.  IT CC veil, (I chose the LIGHT) is just as Jamie described, soft smooth application (brushes are nice) and the 'blush' is equally as good.  The pink, Blurred Lines lipcolor, is shear but can definitely be seen on my lips from across the room. I am so happy I gave this a try.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 816
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
Me too. Love it and I was on the fence
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,592
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

I got mine today, too!  Everything looks good...especially love the brushes.  The only thing I tried was the lip product, and it does look very natural and nice on me!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,802
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I too posted a review on this newer IT TSV, very positive review, love it and glad I went on AD.

 

read my review for a full description of what I think about everything in the kit.

 

Quick delivery is right.

 

hope you all love this as much as I do, best kit I ever got.

Super Contributor
Posts: 351
Registered: ‎04-17-2010

I am loving this TSV also.  I already have this foundation in medium and the brush that came with that is a little larger and I like it better than the brush that came with the TSV.  I also went for the tan shade for summer and I am glad I did, it really is not to dark and will be perfect for summer.  Some people have said that there is not enough foundation in the compact but I am still using the medium one I bought a while ago.  I think Jamie has some wonderful products. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,938
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

Love the foundation.  The lipstick has SO LITTLE pigment.  I"m really disappointed in the lack of color payoff.   But, I'll keep it due to the brushes and foundation.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,802
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@winamac1 wrote:

Love the foundation.  The lipstick has SO LITTLE pigment.  I"m really disappointed in the lack of color payoff.   But, I'll keep it due to the brushes and foundation.


Winamac, I find just the opposite on me, way too much pigment and if I don't go very easy it is way too dark for me.

I prefer a color I got from Two Face  Taffy, 322458 at HSN. This is very light nude pink on me while still being a soft pink and showing color which is more what I prefer on me.

 

I love everything in this TSV from Jamie but the lipstick won't be my go to just because on me anyway it is too highly pigmented and is almost a deep mauve pink. I have to apply ever so lightly if I don't want too much color.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

@doglover3 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Love the foundation.  The lipstick has SO LITTLE pigment.  I"m really disappointed in the lack of color payoff.   But, I'll keep it due to the brushes and foundation.


Winamac, I find just the opposite on me, way too much pigment and if I don't go very easy it is way too dark for me.

I prefer a color I got from Two Face  Taffy, 322458 at HSN. This is very light nude pink on me while still being a soft pink and showing color which is more what I prefer on me.

 

I love everything in this TSV from Jamie but the lipstick won't be my go to just because on me anyway it is too highly pigmented and is almost a deep mauve pink. I have to apply ever so lightly if I don't want too much color.


I agree with you about the lipstick.  It was way too pigmented.  It's like a bubble gum pink on me. Outside of that, the tsv is very nice.  It's a keeper for me inspite of the lipstick. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,802
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@doglover3 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Love the foundation.  The lipstick has SO LITTLE pigment.  I"m really disappointed in the lack of color payoff.   But, I'll keep it due to the brushes and foundation.


Winamac, I find just the opposite on me, way too much pigment and if I don't go very easy it is way too dark for me.

I prefer a color I got from Two Face  Taffy, 322458 at HSN. This is very light nude pink on me while still being a soft pink and showing color which is more what I prefer on me.

 

I love everything in this TSV from Jamie but the lipstick won't be my go to just because on me anyway it is too highly pigmented and is almost a deep mauve pink. I have to apply ever so lightly if I don't want too much color.


I agree with you about the lipstick.  It was way too pigmented.  It's like a bubble gum pink on me. Outside of that, the tsv is very nice.  It's a keeper for me inspite of the lipstick. 


It is funny how this shows up so different on each of us. It isn't a nice color on me either but love everything else in the kit so, for just the lipstick, will stay on AD since I do love the foundation, blush and brushes.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

Re: "IT" TVS ARRIVED TODAY

[ Edited ]

@doglover3 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@doglover3 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Love the foundation.  The lipstick has SO LITTLE pigment.  I"m really disappointed in the lack of color payoff.   But, I'll keep it due to the brushes and foundation.


Winamac, I find just the opposite on me, way too much pigment and if I don't go very easy it is way too dark for me.

I prefer a color I got from Two Face  Taffy, 322458 at HSN. This is very light nude pink on me while still being a soft pink and showing color which is more what I prefer on me.

 

I love everything in this TSV from Jamie but the lipstick won't be my go to just because on me anyway it is too highly pigmented and is almost a deep mauve pink. I have to apply ever so lightly if I don't want too much color.


I agree with you about the lipstick.  It was way too pigmented.  It's like a bubble gum pink on me. Outside of that, the tsv is very nice.  It's a keeper for me inspite of the lipstick. 


It is funny how this shows up so different on each of us. It isn't a nice color on me either but love everything else in the kit so, for just the lipstick, will stay on AD since I do love the foundation, blush and brushes.

 

@doglover3Hi there Doglover3:  I don't know if you have any of the Doll10 nude pink/beige lipsticks, but I found if I swipe one of the over and move my lips together it turns the bright pink to a nice mauve lipstick.  I think if you try that, it will make the IT lipstick salvageable.  You may want to try that.