Respected Contributor

Tockerman, you really have it out for this jacket!!!   Why??? I would hardly call it useless! It has many nice features.  If it isn't a very warm coat, that's great for some parts of the country, like CA and FL.  

I ordered the red in a small.

Respected Contributor

Happygal, I agree with you. I don't care if it's not warm enough for sub-zero temperatures (since I live in South Texas), I thought it was a cute, versatile jacket and I'll probably wear it as two separate pieces, more often than not. Given that it's machine washable, I went out on a limb and ordered the ivory in an xs. Enjoy your jacket and wear it in good health. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tockerman

took your advice and cancelled the SG jacket though I really like it, don't find QVC very helpful with sizing questions/info - so got a pink/navy jacket at LE - sm petite - and actually got good measurements/advice from C/S

Wish QVC would really step up regarding assisting customers with their fit questions.

Regular Contributor

LOL...goldenlocks, if you are still following this thread, I re-ordered a LG and XL espresso TSV...wait for it...wait for it...and canceled again. I just could not zero in on the size. None of the models resemble my proportions and height. Oh well...still considering a puffer coat and will check Land's End next. Incidentally, we lived in Middleton, MA for 10 years but returned to CNY  and now spend most of the winter in FL (not sure why I think I need this coat!) I followed NY and MA weather last winter and could not believe your storms!  Rest assured...your average snowfall will no doubt return, but here in the snow belt, the last snow pile thaws in early May! Thanks for all of your generous input...I think we tried!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I would have ordered the white (love it), but I still have a winter white fleece hooded jacket.  D&Co, I believe.  Anyway, it still looks almost brand new.  Loved the cobalt blue, the brown, the red, (Well, actually, loved all of the colors).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@58Meezer wrote:

I live in VT and I am cold blooded - I need a warm jacket - Does anyone live in a cold state that has this jacket?

Is it a warm jacket?

I like that it has a vest separately and is a 4 in one  - plus the price is right Smiley Surprised

I usually buy my jackets and coats from Landsend and LLBean.

Esteemed Contributor

The reason this jacket is not warm is because it is probably polyester rather then a real down fill. It looks like a nice mid weight jacket.

Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely love this jacket! I bought the black and the charcoal, not knowing which I'd like better. I know I'm keeping the charcoal because I wore it today, but haven't opened the box with the black yet. I'd like to get the sapphire blue but it's no longer available in my size. 

This is a keeper!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

I received the Ivory today. LOVE IT! True to  size and SUPER WARM! I don't know if it'll even get cold enough here to wear it with the vest zipped in...lol. The details and quality are outstanding and the gold hardware makes it very expensive-looking! From reading the reviews, I know some people have had issues with fit but I was very pleased when I tried it on and I highly recommend this coat! 

Respected Contributor

I already started a thread on this TSV did not realize one already here.  Just to say received my regular size large red jacket today and absolutely love it.  Perfect fit plus love the vest.  A real keeper for me.