Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse

Thanx for letting me know.  Was hesitant to order it due to the reviews.  And, can't always go by measurements.  One question for you, can you comfortably wear bulky sweater/sweatshirt in your normal size?  In cold areas, we tend to layer bigtime!  Thanx.

Respected Contributor

Re: SG TSV 4 IN 1 JACKET

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme,the way the xs fits me (I'm a 6 up top due to being a little busty and a 4 on the bottom) I would say you'd have to size up if you plan on wearing bulky tops. The vest is fitted and fits fairly close to the body in my size and I therefore would have to take the vest out in order to wear something bulky. HTH

Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse

Thanx!

Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

I received the Ivory today. LOVE IT! True to  size and SUPER WARM! I don't know if it'll even get cold enough here to wear it with the vest zipped in...lol. The details and quality are outstanding and the gold hardware makes it very expensive-looking! From reading the reviews, I know some people have had issues with fit but I was very pleased when I tried it on and I highly recommend this coat! 

Texasmouse, I would love the ivory, but I'm afraid I'll look like the Abominable Snowman! It's so pretty though. I'll have to give it a little thought. I just wish I could try it on before I decide. That's the one thing I dislike about buying from QVC. It's impossible to know how something will fit and how you'll feel in it unless you try it on in front of the mirror. I'd hate to have to send it back. 

Enjoy your beautiful ivory jacket!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

I received the Ivory today. LOVE IT! True to  size and SUPER WARM! I don't know if it'll even get cold enough here to wear it with the vest zipped in...lol. The details and quality are outstanding and the gold hardware makes it very expensive-looking! From reading the reviews, I know some people have had issues with fit but I was very pleased when I tried it on and I highly recommend this coat! 

Texasmouse, I would love the ivory, but I'm afraid I'll look like the Abominable Snowman! It's so pretty though. I'll have to give it a little thought. I just wish I could try it on before I decide. That's the one thing I dislike about buying from QVC. It's impossible to know how something will fit and how you'll feel in it unless you try it on in front of the mirror. I'd hate to have to send it back. 

Enjoy your beautiful ivory jacket!

Thanks Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Returning mine

Esteemed Contributor

sending mine right back,  ordered according to measurements online and it is somsmall cannot even zip the vest !!!!  Really mad that I now have to send back!!!  Susan better start putting the correct measurements online, it isn't like we can try on , we have to rely on whst is posted!  I plan to call qvc cause I don't feel I should have to pay for return shippingCat Mad

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

sending mine right back,  ordered according to measurements online and it is somsmall cannot even zip the vest !!!!  Really mad that I now have to send back!!!  Susan better start putting the correct measurements online, it isn't like we can try on , we have to rely on whst is posted!  I plan to call qvc cause I don't feel I should have to pay for return shippingCat Mad

I thought that QVC reimburses you for a return? Have they stopped doing that?

Esteemed Contributor

@apple1964

QVC only reimburses if it's a defective item, not if you ordered the wrong size:  the shipping really adds up.  That's why I wish QVC would provide body measurements as opposed to garment measurements - you never really know how much to allow for thickness of material so it's just a guessing game IMHO.

Super Contributor

I purchased two and sent one back!  Torn with the ivory as it is pretty, light weight and long enough!  Like it is washable too!  So I am still looking at it...... Not sure yet what to do