Respected Contributor

Tee shirt, shorts, capris wardrobe. I'll watch then decide altho I like flamingos

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Return of the QF Wardrober

I use to buy her tee shirts...i think four..that came in a reuseable tote bag...all cotton...choice of so many color sets...stripe and solid...i bought them all the time...loved them..wish she would bring that back..no embellishments on them...plain...i haven't bought QF since she started putting all that junk on them...(sorry to those who like that)...i like my clothes simpliar...

Respected Contributor

I saw it on the QF website.  Looks cute.

Respected Contributor

I didn't see it on QF website.  What is it under?

I still buy QF,, especially embroidered like the daffodils shirt.  I gave up on the medallion style.

Super Contributor

where can I see it? 

Respected Contributor

I did a Yahoo online search for "Quacker Factory 3 piece wardrobe set".  One of the listings that came up was for Quacker Factory Sequin Splash 3-Piece Wardrobe Set and I clicked on that which took me to the picture on the Quacker Factory website.   I'm not sure how to get to it by directly going to the website. 

Respected Contributor

It's already listed on qvc.  I like the Americana and the flamingo but not sure about the long sleeves.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@circles wrote:

I use to buy her tee shirts...i think four..that came in a reuseable tote bag...all cotton...choice of so many color sets...stripe and solid...i bought them all the time...loved them..wish she would bring that back..no embellishments on them...plain...i haven't bought QF since she started putting all that junk on them...(sorry to those who like that)...i like my clothes simpliar...

Were those QF? I had it in my mind that they were from Sport Savvy, but I truly don't remember. I don't recall anything from QF that wasn't embellished in some way!

Honored Contributor

@circles wrote:

The 4 T-Shirts in the plastic bag weren't Quacker, they were either Sport Savvy or D&C.  I loved them and had bunches of them.

If you're "sorry" using the word "junk", why not just omit it? You made your point without it, and omitting t would save you the need for the opology. "Embellishments works just fine and I knew exactly what you meant.

Respected Contributor

Horizontal stripes are no go for me. I hope those it speaks to enjoys their purchase.