Super Contributor

Re: Return of the QF Wardrober

I wish the set included a tank instead of the long sleeve top. 

I order the QF shorts when I can find them in new colors (not the Dream Jeanne's) they are so soft and they wear like iron. A277313 

I hope they bring more back this year.

Frequent Contributor

First thing I thought of was how those shirts with the embelishments on them would look after being washed several times in washing machine.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got mine--the pink flamingo. It's cute. The xl was a bit on the large side. (Runs large) however I noticed the cotton is the same coarse grade they usually use and that tends to shrink in the dryer. The set is very cute and very useful for summer casual wear. I'm keeping it.

The sequins are small and flat and not overly trashy or glittery. Actually tasteful--although just verging  ever so slightly on that glittery grandma fun-clothes look I usually don't like to wear (and I'm of granny age, so I can say that.)

Respected Contributor

Awesome set. I am almost 68 years old and have not worn shorts or capris for 40 years. I got the Umbrella set and I loved the shorts and the capris on me. The length on both were perfect. I take a medium and all pieces fit perfectly. I have never had a problem washing the QF tops with the embellishments on them. I just turn the tops inside out and machine wash and dry them.

I take the tops out when they are almost dry and hang them up. I have had the embellished tops for several years and never has anything came off of them. I also ordered another set in the Americana Flag with the red and

navy bottoms as I liked them so much. I also have other QF tops that match them.

I do wish QF would make a set of plain tops with NO embellishments so no matter what we wear it would go with it. A set of three pastels, three brights, or three neutrals would be awesome. I would buy them all if the price was right. Smiley Happy