Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

I ordered my free case for my amazon 10" HD Fire Tablet in Early December.  It seemed that the order went thru, but I never received an email comfirming my order.  I never received the cover.   I just tried to reorder, but my caseable code is not being accepted.  What's the deal QVC?  What are my options now?   Please advise.  Gretchen Taylor  Gbutchie@aol.com   Thanks for your help. 

Have been trying to order the last 3-days....it tells me the code is invalid!  So much for the FREE case.  Thanks QVC!!

Occasional Contributor

Since when is the case free? I ended up paying $24 because the coupon said it was worth $10 off! Haven't received it yet. None of the coupons were for free.

Frequent Contributor

I didn't even get the info for a free case, just the free time, music and audible.  CS suppose to mail me some info.

I had the same problem but finally got to order.On dec 13 I recieved a note that my case had left the warehouse.When it didnt arrive by dec 20 I sent an message and was told that because of an internal problem my case had to sent from another warehouse and was on the way.It finaly arrived jan 2 frpm berlin germany.Guess what?It was the wrong case,an unusual modern style face,Ugly!!!! I couldnt be bothered trying to return so I just painted it.Maybe QVC shoud investigate their partners more carefully

New Contributor

I have google chrome...still doesn't work.  I want compensation for my caseable.  False advertising....

New Contributor

I have tried several times..

Super Contributor

QVC HELPERS! I had no trouble ordering it on December 13th. Can anyone tell me how long they waited to receive theirs? QVC can you find out what the average time span is my FIRE needs protection from the COLD..Thanks Woman LOL

Super Contributor

How did they notify you that your order has shipped?

Super Contributor

Sorry for you aggravation did you place a special order from a picture that caused the blurriness or was one from stock?