Respected Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@roxxy1 wrote:

Guess I'm the only one getting the tsv.

I really love the vanilla fig, so that's what I purchased.

I think it's the only "flavor" with staying power.

I also like the fresh cream and lemon custard, but they only last a minute after applying.

Looking forward to the spritz for a little extra deliciousness.

I love this TSV @roxxy1.  I purchased two -- Sweet Vanilla Fig (my all time favorite Philosophy scent), and the new Honey & Cream. I currently have mega size Gingerbread Man and Sweet Vanilla Fig in my shower -- I use one or the other every single day.  I put Sweet Vanilla Fig in my hand soap dispensers in my bathrooms and my kitchen.  I don't have a problem of not using them up.  The soufflé is super hydrating and I use more of it in the warmer months.

@Caaareful Shopper   Love the smell of the vanilla fig~~~woodsy with a little sweet.

Enjoy, I know I will !!   Smiley Happy

That is a great idea to put it in guest bathrrooms.

Someone mentioning summer scents...there is a mega size coming up of 3 items for $74.

I am thinking vanilla fig or lemon custard.

Which would a man not be turned off from using? okay..wash hands?

Occasional Contributor

I used to use so much of Philosophy's products when it was owned by Christina, the products were excellent, she was all about the experience too. She would read the things she put on the bottles on air, she was really enjoyable to watch, but when Coty bought the company they have ruined amazing grace which was my favorite. I don't buy it any more. I use summer grace when i can get it and will continue if they don't ruin that too!! She made that company great and it has went downhill since she left!

Trusted Contributor

Re: PHILOSOPHY TSV

[ Edited ]

@just wonder wrote:

I NEVER understand these huge mega size products; why would anyone want to take up all that space in their shower, and also handle something so heavy?  I HATE not being able to purchase Philosophy TSV's, but they practically always consist of huge packaging and I just don't go there.  PLEASE PHILOSOPHY, start offering regular size products in your tsv's and I bet they would sell better.  This tsv with a regular size of the 3 in 1, quantity one of the body souffle, and maybe the body sprintz (which I have never tried) at a lower price and on a more frequent auto delivery would have been great.

I agree, one of the jars of body soufflé and lower the price--however, I'm tired of the Fresh Cream & Lemon Custard scents. I finally used mine up. I'd consider the Margarita in mega size as the guys in my home really like that one. I already have the Vanilla Fig from Christmas, half left.

Honored Contributor

@CalMom The Sweet Vanilla Fig has a woodsy, warm, scent that is not like flowers or food scented.  I think it's Philosophy's most universal scent.  

Regular Contributor

I'm in the minority since I ordered the TSV .  Vanilla Fig is my new favorite.  I had purchased the large wash and two jars of body butter about six months ago.  I am almost out of both.  The scent is light but has stay power.  I can't count how many times someone has aksed me what I'm wearing.  Looking forward to having the body spray.

Betty

Honored Contributor

I bought the Honey and Cream, as I am almost certain to like it. The Sweet Vanilla Fig reminds me of men's cologne, or after shave. Philosophy had a wondeful fig 3 in 1, and lotion called Dream A Little Dream that was wonderful. I like Fresh Cream, but already have plenty of it, and Lemon Custard too. Everyone, enjoy if you bought the TSV. I agree that smaller sizes would be more enjoyable. Those mega sizes are a lot of product to use up, especially if you like to rotate scents. It must be cost effective for Philosophy to make huge sizes. 

Honored Contributor

I would have given this a try had the shower gel not been the big gigundo size.  I don't want a mega size gel.  I don't know how they think this is only a 6 month supply.  How many times a day do they think people shower?

I don't even like a 32oz size of shower gel. 

Contributor

Received the Honey and Cream TSV today.  I like it alot but it's more of a vanilla scent than I thought it would be.  Doubt I continue with the auto ship....just too much product for one person!

Contributor
Just wish mine would finish the in process stage and ship already !!!