Honored Contributor

At one time, I ordered the mega size shower gel. Since it stays in the shower (hot, moist), it "turned" way before it was 2/3 empty. Never again. Fragrance doesn't last anymore anyway...A pass for me.

Honored Contributor

I am not getting it either.It is just too much product for me to enjoy start to finish...gets to the point where I am using extra just to be done with it.

Respected Contributor

I know some people like "supersize" everything in beauty products, but I too think they go bad before you get a chance to use them up.  Like on When Hope is Not Enough Serum, they either have a little bitty 2 oz size or the supersize - why not a 4 oz - something in between? 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal I agree.Too much of any product becomes a chore to use up.

Honored Contributor

I too get bored with the scent and want to move on. I was hoping for a Summer themed set.

Honored Contributor

Overrated & overpriced

Honored Contributor

I've love to try a scent, but I'm also aware I'd be building a stash of body lotions because I have a large jar of Josie's I'm finishing as well as one I haven't opened yet.

Several years ago, I had a WEN stash, decided to work on it before reordering and then violated my own promise and ordered a TSV!  That was 2 years ago -  and I'm still using the end of that pile-up. 

Fortunately, nothing has gone bad, but, no, I'm not allowing myself to buy anything that builds another stash.  There will be gels and lotions whenever I'm ready, won't there?

Trusted Contributor

Re: PHILOSOPHY TSV

[ Edited ]

Found a store at the Las Vegas premium outlets (north near downtown) that is owned by Coty's and carries some of their brands which of course includes Philosophy.  Got a 16 oz shampoo, shower gel, body wash for $10 -- Fresh Cream.  They've been having a 30% off sale on everything.  They also carry OPI nail polish and other brands of perfume.  Amazing prices!   If you're ever in Las Vegas you need to go to the outlets.  They've expanded in the last few years.  One of the great deals I got was a pair of UGG's at 60% off!!  Retail prices are just so crazy.

Trusted Contributor

Guess I'm the only one getting the tsv.

I really love the vanilla fig, so that's what I purchased.

I think it's the only "flavor" with staying power.

I also like the fresh cream and lemon custard, but they only last a minute after applying.

Looking forward to the spritz for a little extra deliciousness.

Respected Contributor

What I find interesting is that this is the second TSV since the Denese TSV that's given a 10% discount incentive on ADs.

However, the AD apparently consists of ONE MORE DELIVERY. 

"Receive this item now for $69.96, then receive one additional shipment for $62.96 (a 10% discount), plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes, in approximately six months, for a total of two shipments. Discount applies to future shipments only. Cancel anytime."

I don't  look at the terms on every TSV that offerrs an AD, but I've never seen that before.

I wonder if the philosophy gals who are contemplating switching flavors in later shipments realize they're getting only two lots of this stuff.