Valued Contributor

Re: PETER THOMAS ROTH UnWrinkle vs FrimX Contour

Not true! Check his website, he talks about it. He states his company has never tested on animals.

Regular Contributor

Wrong. Check the lists.

Contributor

His name is on the 2017 list of companies that test on animals. Check out the various websites to see for yourself. There is no mention of he being cruelty free on his website any longer.

Regular Contributor

Thank you

Contributor

I would consider the source of these list before I would take them as gospel.  I love animals just as much as anyone, but these organization certainly have their own agendas in many cases.   If you look at the list, I could probably throw EVERYTHING that I own out from cosmetics, to skincare, to personal hygiene products.  

Contributor

That's pretty likely if anyone wants to only use products that are cruelty free. As to the legitmately of the lists, I think PETA is one that their only agenda is protecting animals! Many corporations are on the list as they do business in China which test on animals. 

Whether you chose to use these products is up to you. The various list include the names of companies that do not test on animals as an alternative. The agenda that most corporations have is making a profit despite the methods which is why they are manufactured in China.