Regular Contributor

Re: PETER THOMAS ROTH UnWrinkle vs FrimX Contour

Just a little note, he tests on animals.

All of his products are.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PETER THOMAS ROTH UnWrinkle vs FrimX Contour

@!Aleta wrote:

Just a little note, he tests on animals.

All of his products are.

@Aleta

Thank you.  I always thought his products weren't tested on animals!  Good to know, won't support his endeavorsWoman Mad!

Honored Contributor

It seems like a very good deal.  He drives me nuts with demonstrating his products on the hosts' hands.  He did that at midnight and he continues to demonstrate on their hands.  I am sure it gets old for the hosts.  No one wants to lend out their hand for minutes at a time.  lol  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth does test on animals. Also any company,even if they say they are cruelty free, that ships products to China is participating in animal testing. Unfortunately, any product sold in China has to be tested on animals before being approved for sale.

Trusted Contributor

I have wanted to try his products for a long time, but because he tests on animals, I won't purchase his line. I still cannot understand that in this day and age of technology, why they still use defenseless animals for testing. Surely there are a multitude of ways to check product safety. China requires animal testing, yet they are the leaders in technology and I'm sure they could develop a better system. But, if a line of cosmetics tests on animals, I won't use their products.

I was going to order TSV until I found out that he tests on animals. How barbaric and horrific. I won't be ordering anything from him.

Honored Contributor

I guess he thinks once someone turns 60 that she's lived life and wants to look good to be invited out. So if you arent looking good you won't be invited anywhere Are you serious??  Loved when Jane said that 60 is still young. I will not give him a dime. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you. There are many products that do not test on animals.

This practice has to stop. God bless the fur kids 

Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1,

I am not familiar with this brand but need a good retinol serum, thank you for sharing. I will order TSV🌻

Valued Contributor

He has always said his company 'does not' test on animals!

Check his website.