New Contributor

Does anyone know if PTR has any upcoming specials or TSV's?

Occasional Contributor

He has one come up on Monday, August 7! No word yet on what it might be but I'm looking forward to seeing it. 

Occasional Contributor

You can pre-order it by going under TOP Finds

Peter Thomas Roth Super-Size Retinol & FirmX 4-Piece Kit - A298776

New Contributor

Thank you very much!! I was hoping it would have a mask that I want included Smiley Tongue Maybe they will have some deals on the masks though.

Honored Contributor

His retinol fusion PM is the best!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Occasional Contributor

I noticed if you put this on auto delivery, future shipments will include a bonus cucumber gel mask.

Honored Contributor

@Samdog wrote:

I noticed if you put this on auto delivery, future shipments will include a bonus cucumber gel mask.

Love all the components in this TSV.  I love his retinol and the wash is awesome too.

It's hard to not pass up!!!  I'm considering ordering it.  I use his retinol on my neck and hands too!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Occasional Contributor

Re: PETER THOMAS ROTH UnWrinkle vs FrimX Contour

Do you have any idea what the main difference is between the UnWrinkle cream and this FrimX face and Nexk Contour cream?  I am a huge fan of the UnWrinkle cream but it is so expensive.   Thanks for any input you may have.

Contributor

I have never used any PTR products.  Can anyone tell me what type of skin these products are intended for? What about combination skin?  Thanks.

Occasional Visitor

I also was wondering about the unwrinke cream which I use and love.  How would I incorporate that produce into this kit?  Any info would be much appreciated.  Thank you in advance!