Valued Contributor

Meee Tooooo. SG is unwatchable.  Besides, this jacket is a real YAWN!  It's 95 degrees outside, I cant even think about jackets right now.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

I shake my head everytime I see one of these threads....Don't watch her..Believe me there are PLENTY of people who do..She wouldn't be around for over 25yrs if her clothing didn't sell. I laugh everytime you people think that you are what makes QVC/HSN go..You are the minority...you are a few who complain,when there are THOUSANDS who love her and buy her clothes..Wake up....

-----------------------------------

Loving her and buying her clothes are TWO entirely different issues!!  I own several SG items, but I cannot honestly say that I love her!!  I never watch her shows, I usually buy online.

Respected Contributor

I think it is time for her to choose someone to come on air in her place that is less hyper and does not use the same phrases over and over.  She is getting boring.  I also think her clothes are over-priced.  I, personally, do not like liquid knit but she does have many followers who do.  I think she is a nice, good hearted person, but just gets too excited over her own line.

Trusted Contributor

This post was only to make a comment on the vendors rude behavior.  She's the most rude human I've seen on TV!

Trusted Contributor

I may be in the minority, but the vendor is flat out rude, and doesn't know what civilized behavior is!

Respected Contributor

Susan is an excitable person; doubt if anything will change her personality.  She is who she is; at least she's pleasant.

Contributor

I am sorry so many of you don't like Susan.  I think she is fun and filled with life.  I wear a lot of her liquid knit tops.  I especially like her coats and have about three.  In the past they were priced very reasonably.  I am not sure what they will be this fall.  I think the vendors are not raising the prices.  The management is.  Unfortunately, I rarely buy anymore.  I have a few basics I still buy like Women with Control pants and capris and skinnytees.  I do like a lot of Logo and Susan Graver but the prices are getting out of sight.  Today I went to Forever 21 and bought two pieces, both around twenty dollars, with no shipping or charge for return.  I dont need Christmas items, so my time will be severely curtailed on the Q.  I have shopped them for years.....but I will be pruning back quite a bit in future.  Please be kind to Susan and other people trying to do their job.