Frequent Contributor
I agree with most comments here! Susan talks over hosts, dances, swishes, and twirls the entire time! It is clear that many people buy her clothes, but I am not one of them. However, the presentation with Susan is unwatchable !!!
Regular Contributor

I agree.  Did not even watch. I guess if we don't buy, sales go down, maybe they will listen. I have written on her FB page, emailed the SG higher ups, written here...nothing changes.

Esteemed Contributor

Totally agree with you, OP!

Respected Contributor

I'm going against the grain here but everyone knows Susan's personality.  She has been on for over 20 years and her clothes sell well.  I don't understand why a post has to be started every time she's on complaining about her.  Everything you say is true, but that's Susan.  You either like her or not.  And, if not then change the channel. 

Respected Contributor

This didn't happen today - it was about a week ago.  I had ordered a scarf, which came in a QVC bag.

DH picked it up at the front door and came rushing into my office.  "Quick", he said.  "Rip open that bag and put it on!"  I looked at him as if he had lost it, and he explained by saying, "Don't you remember that woman who says that you'll wear it as soon as you get it home?.. . Put it on quick".  

Obviously Susan Graver.  I don't watch at all anymore.

Valued Contributor

Re: No Q for me today.

[ Edited ]

I like Susan Graver. She is so peppy and happy.. And I like the Today's Special Value. I like the length to wear over tunics and I like the pockets.

Valued Contributor

Re: No Q for me today.

[ Edited ]

I shake my head everytime I see one of these threads....Don't watch her..Believe me there are PLENTY of people who do..She wouldn't be around for over 25yrs if her clothing didn't sell. I laugh everytime you people think that you are what makes QVC/HSN go..You are the minority...you are a few who complain,when there are THOUSANDS who love her and buy her clothes..Wake up....

Valued Contributor

I actually liked a bunch of things she showed today. I really, really like the button down blouse she is showing with the cardigan TSV, but I am leery to buy her woven tops. They seem to run rather small in the shoulders/upper arms/back. Just take a look at the reviews. It's a shame because I think they look really nice on the models.

I like her new jewelry too.

Her Chelsea stretch pants are the best fabric. All in all, I think a lot fo her new things are very nice. The soft suiting can get too relaxed for work though. One or two liquid knit in my closet is okay, but a structured blazer/jacket has a place too.

Respected Contributor

....it's not like anyone makes you people watch SG or any other show host.  There's definitely an "I hate SG" faction out there and I suspect it's more jealousy and envy than anything else.  She's little, she's cute, she's full of energy, she's passionate about her product, she's successful, she's rich.    And she's over 50!  They can't relate to that.  If  sheweighed 40lbs more and had wrinkles and hanging jowls; they wouldn't find her hard to take at all.....you know I'm right...lol 

Trusted Contributor

I'm with winkk on this one!  If you don't care for a designer or vendor, or host, for that matter..........then don't watch.

By the way, the word is "chic".

Also, I don't think I've EVER felt crestfallen over a TSV!

***This post was begun strictly to ridicule a vendor!