Super Contributor

Need some help want to order the C Wonder TSV but do not know which size to order.

I want it to be roomy but not like a bag lady! lol  I am a size 16, what size would you order?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need some help want to order the C Wonder TSV but do not know which size to order.

I'm not sure, but it may help to click on the link at the end of the product description where it says to click here for specific garment measurements. If you have a tape measure and know your measurements, that chart could help you.  It's the last sentence under the description:

http://www.qvc.com/C.-Wonder-Water-Resistant-Quilted-Barn-Jacket-with-Printed-Lining.product.A278604...

Super Contributor

Re: Need some help want to order the C Wonder TSV but do not know which size to order.

The blonde model Jackie I believe is a size 14 and she had on the large.  The way she wore it, unbottoned, she may have been able to button it but probably couldn't put anything too heavy underneath.  If you have a coat or jacket that fits you well, take some measurements and compare them to the garment measurements.  If you have a jacket from the Q you may be able to look it up and check its measurements and compare to the TSV. 

Trusted Contributor

C Wonder has a full hour at 10AM and thought out the day.  If you can watch the hour maybe they will give us more fit information.  I noticed on the Morning Q the ladies did not have it closed.  On some it looked like it would be a snug fit, especially if I had on a fall/winter weight sweater.  In our colder weather I do not wear tank tops or any thin blouse.  There is1 review and she is very pleased.  I love my Joan R barn jackets but will watch this as I might want a different color.  I am not yet sure if I like of the lining as on some it is bright and might limit my use.  Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched last night with Jane and Brad and they advised that if you are wearing a tank style top or blouse then go with your normal size-----if you are going to be wearing a sweater then you should size up. Jane said the coat fit over her hips so it has some room in it to give. Btad stated that he would be checking his facebook page for those who had any questions. I would try the facebook page but if it gets too late in the day then I would order based on the measurements on line and watching the video and on air for his next show.  

Honored Contributor

I'm (only) thinking that if we want to wear it a lot during Fall/Winter, then I'd size up.   If it will be worn as a lightweight jacket over slippery blouses/tops in more evenly moderate climates, then order our normal size.  Just what I'm thinking right now.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I read someone mentioned Jane said to size up if you wish to wear a sweater.  Listened to this p.m. presentation and the vendor said do not size up, order your normal size.  The one reviewer said she ordered her normal size and it fits perfectly.

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I read someone mentioned Jane said to size up if you wish to wear a sweater.  Listened to this p.m. presentation and the vendor said do not size up, order your normal size.  The one reviewer said she ordered her normal size and it fits perfectly.

I just heard a presentation, and Brad said to order your normal QVC size unless you're someone who wears heavier sweaters/layers, etc. Then you might want to size up.

Honored Contributor

I just received mine, and it is definitely more fitted that barn jackets.  I ordered by medium and it fits perfectly, though I wouldn't wear something heavy underneath, if I wanted to button it.  I got the pumpkin and LOVE it.   Actually, I love the jacket enough that I went back and ordered the green.  Definitely a jacket that I expect I'll get a lot of wear out of.  Nice job, C Wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

I just heard a presentation, and Brad said to order your normal QVC size unless you're someone who wears heavier sweaters/layers, etc. Then you might want to size up.

@jonbon

Exactly - even more confusing because for the first presentation he said not to size up, then on the second presentation he said to size up!  That's why I came back to post on this thread, but you've already mentioned it.  So, he kinda called it both ways, which didn't help at all.  I cancelled my order and reordered a size larger because of this.  I don't understand why a vendor and host don't do their homework prior to an item, especially a tsv, coming on air.  I must add though that going by the click-here measurements the size s I initially ordered should have allowed enough room.  But, seeing the models, appears to me that it runs small and not according to those measurements - just mo.Woman Frustrated