Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise  yes I have a longer torso and short legs  5'4". I noticed in the logo reviews the short rise was a problem for quite a few people. I couldn't pull them up enough and therefore they gave me a horrible muffin top. Mine are going back today. Sad because I loved the color and the cut of the jeans 

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Honored Contributor

This brand is such a hit or miss for me and it tends to be mostly a miss.  These are supposed to be "high rise" which I do like but when I checked the measurements for petite sizing the rise was shorter than most of the pants that I have purchased.

A pass for me.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I'm not a fan of NYDJ. I've tried a few different pairs of NYDJ jeans in the past and wound up returning them all for one reason or another.

The saddlewood was tempting, but the brand just doesn't work for me.

Additionally, since I recently got the LOGO TSV boyfriend jeans in the 'roasted cashew' (they are AWESOME), makes this a much easier pass on NYDJ's sandlewood.

For those ordering the NYDJ TSV...enjoy! Smiley Happy

ETA: I-spied LOGO is having another TSV on Monday...

@Susan Louise I love my cashew Logo pants and I'm wearing them right now!  They were such a great fit for me I tried to order more.

I ordered the denim in my size, P8 but they were much smaller than the cashew pants.  I even took a tape measure to see and the waist is 2" smaller!  sigh....I have been wanting to get the marshmallow color but they have been out of my size so I decided to go up a size to the P10 since the denim ones were too tight.

Of course once I get these I'm sure they will be too big!

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

I'm really not a big fan of NYDJ. I've tried a few different pairs of NYDJ jeans in the past and wound up returning them all for one reason or another.

I don't need any white, black or various washed jeans, but the saddlewood was tempting.

Because I recently got the LOGO TSV boyfriend jeans in the 'roasted cashew' (they are AWESOME), I can easily pass on NYDJ's sandlewood.

I also bought the logos in that color. Really pretty jeans but were extremely short waisted. Had to return. I've just ordered the tsv in saddlewood 

@fairydogmother I noticed when looking at the size chart that the rise on these are lower than the Logo boyfriend jeans.

It seems that everything lately has been a hit or miss with sizing.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

I'm not a fan of NYDJ. I've tried a few different pairs of NYDJ jeans in the past and wound up returning them all for one reason or another.

Additionally, since I recently got the LOGO TSV boyfriend jeans in the 'roasted cashew' (they are AWESOME), makes this a much easier pass on NYDJ's sandlewood.

@Susan Louise I love my cashew Logo pants and I'm wearing them right now!  They were such a great fit for me I tried to order more.

I ordered the denim in my size, P8 but they were much smaller than the cashew pants.  I even took a tape measure to see and the waist is 2" smaller!  sigh....I have been wanting to get the marshmallow color but they have been out of my size so I decided to go up a size to the P10 since the denim ones were too tight.

@haddon9  Yes, it can be quite maddening when the same size pants are different across colors. I'm sorry to hear about the denim jeans...thanks for the info on them. I considered the marshmallow but decided to pass because I don't like the contrast stitching.

I read several reviews and I definitely won't get the sage. Too many say that the material is stiff and uncomfortable - not the same as the cashew. I'm like...WT? That makes no sense Why would different colors be made of different materials. It reminds me of other brands who use twill on colored jeans...hmmm. Now that I think about it, LOGO does that too on some of her patchwork jeans. The various denim washes would be regular denim and the colored jeans would be twill.

So I'll be happy/content just having the cashew ones... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

No thanks. I prefer full length jeans and pants. I do own a couple ankle length jeans and pants, but no capris or crops. I tried NYDJ in various styles and sizes in my local stores years ago, and I couldn't find a fit I liked. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like capris but I have 3 pairs of denim very similar to these.  Also, the sizing down speil makes me nervous. They looked pretty tight on the models. Just give me regular sizes.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@haddon9  Yes, it can be quite maddening when the same size pants are different across colors. I'm sorry to hear about the denim jeans...thanks for the info on them. I considered the marshmallow but decided to pass because I don't like the contrast stitching.

I read several reviews and I definitely won't get the sage. Too many say that the material is stiff and uncomfortable - not the same as the cashew. I'm like...WT? That makes no sense Why would different colors be made of different materials. It reminds me of other brands who use twill on colored jeans...hmmm. Now that I think about it, LOGO does that too on some of her patchwork jeans. The various denim washes would be regular denim and the colored jeans would be twill.

So I'll be happy/content just having the cashew ones... Smiley Happy

@haddon9  I got the sage and mine are not at all stiff nor uncomfortable.  Of course I can't compare them to the other colors, but Logo boyfriend jeans are my go to.  I have many many of her jeans and they have been consistent in size and never stiff.  I should read the reviews out of curiosity.