Valued Contributor

Nope. I have too many blemishes & spider veins to wear shorts. I wear lightweight pants & maxi dresses in the summer. But, that's ok. I've never liked the look of capri pants. They make me look dumpy.

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise , I keep looking online to see if anyone who received the Roasted Cashew in LOGO decided to return them. This morning, they do have one in my size (12) in tall but I need the regular. I'll keep looking; they look like they'd be better for me than the NYDJs. I just don't know about their "special sizing".

Respected Contributor

Re: NYDJ TSV - June 1, 2024

[ Edited ]

and more crop pants and flare to boot! ugg NOPE

I bought a pair of Giuliana ecolux distressed jeans on clearance 14.00 and the best jeans yet! If hsn shipping hadn't taken 13 days to get here I would have ordered more but they are sold out now. darn it I always get my orders late.

I found my perfect bum around jean, wish I had ordered more but I hate to return stuff. 

I love Marla Wynne jeans but they are dressier. 

Every show with Belle and Isaac last week had all crop pants. Stop! I hate them.

Esteemed Contributor

What's up with the flare leg Capris? It seems like it's all the rage this year. To me, the style is unflattering. A slimmer leg Capri maybe, but this one doesn't speak to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

No thanks. Not a fan of cropped length, esp when there is a flare at the bottom. It cuts the leg line and makes me look stumpy- 

Also not a fan of the high waist style these days- I guess I'm short waisted because they give me crotch-droop! 🤣 This brand has never worked for me. Enjoy!  

Right?!! I thought it was just me who doesn't care for this style. Unless someone is very tall, it does make legs look stumpy. 

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I'm one of those that has totally given up on this brand.  They just don't work for me and the sizing down thing is a mystery with this line.  That being said I hope the ones that like it are happy with their purchase.  DG2 had a similar "cooling jean" TS a few days back.

I ordered a pair, true to size and they fit great!   Love them and may even get one more pair.

@Kachina624 Mine are a perfect fit and I like them much more than the TSV jeans on here today.  How did you make out ?

@LindaSal.  I haven't gotten mine yet. They were slow to ship.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: NYDJ TSV - June 1, 2024

[ Edited ]

Not for me.  I don't like jeans that fitted.  They almost look like leggings (except for the flared hem) on the models.

Respected Contributor

In the past I ordered NYDJ jeans in Margot Girlfriend style and absolutely loved them. Then I tried the Marilyn style and they didn't work in the same size and I sent them back.  I decided to try these as they have a higher waist and I liked the Sandalwood choice.I wear Petite and you can't always get them.  I have enough blue denim and white crops. May go back and order the black also. I don't wear much black in the summer because I like color but they could be cute with a bright colored top! Wish me luck!

Respected Contributor

I can't take the look of capris or other types of short jeans or pants.

I do like an ankle length.  Never liked this brand so it's always an easy pass.

You're in luck if this is your style. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

@Susan Louise , I keep looking online to see if anyone who received the Roasted Cashew in LOGO decided to return them. This morning, they do have one in my size (12) in tall but I need the regular. I'll keep looking; they look like they'd be better for me than the NYDJs. I just don't know about their "special sizing".

I will be putting a pair of 12 regular, roasted cashew, in the mail today. They were so short waisted I couldn't wear them. Should've looked at the rise measurements before I ordered. About an inch or more shorter than all of my other jeans. 

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music