Respected Contributor

Re: Martha TSV Tent,,,,I mean shirt

I have mixed feelings about this shirt. When I saw the photo of the model who is probably a size large or 1x I knew it was a no go for me. In that photo the shirt has the appearance of being gathered under the bust area. I’m not into ironing so try to avoid clothes that will require it because I know they will not be worn very often.

Would like to see how Courtney Cason would style this shirt.
Honored Contributor

Very Audrey Hepburn inspired.

Seems to me that everyone looked nice in this TSV shirt.

Lots of excellent choices in their two-hour show today.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Every time a clothing line has a TSV, it is meant to appeal to the widest possible audience.

This shirt is not for Martha customers as it is not tailored and in line with what she normally offers.

Martha wore the real version of this shirt in every episode of her Hallmark talk show.  Except it was about $300 and tailored for her.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I like classic styles so Martha Steward is not for me. if order anything it is from Linea line. I sure wish that Louis was on more often.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I don't feel MS has ever had good fashion sense.  She should stick to what she's good at which are many things ,   Fashion IMO certainly isn't one of them.   This TSV is a tent ,   I would never wear it unless I was pregnant !

I would not even wear it if I were pregnant.  When I was pregnant I wore nicer clothing then what she is offering. Just ulgy.

Honored Contributor

I think it is still available at TSV price.  (Sat. 6/29)

Honored Contributor

That top is just sad. I know that’s her signature look but I’ve never thought she had much taste in clothes.