Honored Contributor

Re: Martha TSV Tent,,,,I mean shirt

I don't like her TSV, but I LOVE her "Martha Stewart Luxe Cotton Short-Sleeve Crew-Neck Caftan Top."  I purchased the white one; a dark navy is the only other color.   It's not too long, so it doesn't look like a huge box, as some caftans can look.  The center vertical seam in front & back is lengthening as well.  100% cotton!

The item # for anyone interested is A354761.  The video shows how it looks live.  I'd get the navy, but I just purchased a different navy caftan recently. 

Valued Contributor

I absolutely LOVE her jeans

Honored Contributor

This TSV is quite a disappointment after the beautiful embroidered jeans TSV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She has been wearing big shirts for years, i remember hearing her say ,she had her shirts made by someone years ago ,there was a lady in maine that sells shirts, and they are expensive,don't remember her name.Jill mc gowan, i found her ,she has a shop in portland ,maine.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not crazy about this shirt, but I bought a cashmere Dolman sweater - A342405 - from her that I adore.  Not everything is unfashionable.

Respected Contributor

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

It looks like a maternity top.

...especially if you're carrying triplets...

Occasional Contributor

Maternity top exactly!  This is a horrible fit on anyone unless you want to look bigger than you really are!

Honored Contributor

I agree with most posters taht it looks like a maternity top! 

Has that vintage look from years gone by since pregnant women tend to wear tight clothing today.  It's just so unflattering...makes most look lbs heavier than you really are.

Respected Contributor

Could be used as a maternity top--it is truly awful.......they are showing pictures of MS over the years in basically similar styles of this shirt. Except, the oldest picture is the best shirt which she should have reproduced.  It looks like the basic straight body, button-front placket, 2 breast-button pockets, and long-sleeve with button cuffs....what I would have preferred.

Respected Contributor

Martha needs to lose those shoes not flattering at all.