Super Contributor

I used to love the shadow sticks, but when they changed the formula and started calling them extra - now I can't use them. They smear and fade. They used to be great.

Respected Contributor

I love this line, but I'm no longer going to purchase super size.  And, I'm especially not going to go with auto delivery on anything.  I'm disgusted every time I have to toss old expired products.  That certainly is not a value to me.

Honored Contributor

I just heard Jennifer say 18,000 orders have been placed by 12:45pm (ET).  That doesn't sound like a lot.  Perhaps prime time tonight is where the big sales come in. 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw one of Mally's morning show and was surprised at some of the make up looks on the models.  Don't know if it is my TV or not, but after they applied the under eye product...all of them looked like they had a white, shiny semi-circle patch under their eye sockets!!  Thought the product just looked so odd and not a look that I would want!!!

Valued Contributor

It's an easy pass for me, too.  I really don't care for her "new" shadow sticks, that white stick really doesn't look like it would be a good look on me, the eyeliner is black and I prefer a charcoal gray, and the mascaras are not waterproof and I have watery eyes.  I wish there had been some choices in each category.  I really don't need any of those items anyway.

Frequent Contributor
Yeah..... I agree. I'm saving my money for the upcoming Lock n Lock, and LUG TSVs!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Mally TSV 1/25

[ Edited ]

Her makeup is drugstore quality with a high price tag. NO thanks. The TSV looks like she's getting rid of old products. Her "celebrity makeup artist" claim to fame is a TOTAL LOL. She should seriously ditch the hair extensions and the excessive jewelry.

Super Contributor

New Years resolution less is more QVC I only have two eyes enough with the extra amounts to reel in the sale cut down the quantity price and shipping costs.

I actually ordered 2 of Mally's TSV's. One light for under eyes and one deep for nasal labia folds and a line across my chin that completes the triangle. ( sigh) These under eye brightening sticks are perfect for disguising them. I really need a good mascara that won't get all over my lids when I apply. My lashes are short. The black liner is actually soft and good for tight lining which is something I'm learning looks better than full liner on ageing eyes. I'm looking forward to trying the shadow sticks as my eyes literally aged 10 years overnight. I can't do powder shadow at all but need to cover well, everything! I also ordered her lip creams set of five. I am looking forward to rebuilding my makeup collection. It's necessary nowadays to keep several mascara's on hand as they go bad so much faster. We are supposed to change mascara every three months. Now I can! Mally, I love learning your makeup tips. PLEASE write a problem/ solution book of makeup tips and tricks for us older gals.