Respected Contributor

I love the polar fleece sheets and hoped they'd have an offering this year. So disappointed to see plaid! Plaid does not go with my decor at all; wish they'd have solid colors. I think they're pretty...they just don't work for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Malden Mills Plaid Sheets

I was thinking the same thing.  They've gone too far with this "cabin/country-feel" in home decor period.  I would never put plaid sheets on my bed; it's not unattractive, but it's still never my style.

I can see the buyers having plaid sheets as an option for these sheets, but the TSV?  No sale.

Valued Contributor

It looks like it's only the extra pillowcases that are plaid. Just don't use them. 

I personally like the little bit of plaid (would want a whole set of it) however the polar fleece sheets are just WAY to hot for me and my hubby. We have two dogs and sometimes a cat sleeping with us. It's like sleeping with three little hot boxes! 

Esteemed Contributor

I believe the TSV sheets are solid, including 2 solid pillowcases and 2 plaid pillowcases.

I like the MM polarfleece sheets, but never use the the matching pillowcases as they are too rough on my hair.

Respected Contributor

I have a set of Malden Mills sheets and would not order any more.  I prefer all cotton flannel.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the clarification.  I thought both pillowcase sets were plaid.

Still not interested in buying something that I know part of it I will never use, that's wasteful to me, and I love having the extra set to use.  

No other MM solid sets online in Queen size, except one color, seaglass, if anyone's interested. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like them also and have a couple sets.  I wasn't thrilled with the colors at all, especially for the cold weather season.  I don't mind the plaid and the only set I would consider might be the white for a change.  They make nice Christmas gifts too but NOT with $5.50 shipping per set, that's a big turn off right there!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know no one will know this but I'm wondering if they are going to offer any other holiday prints in a set of polar fleece sheets?

I'm not interested in the TSV but I really want to get my little 4yo niece a set of Christmas polar fleece sheets.  She loves anything super comfy and cozy and she loves Christmas.  I'm not really loving the holiday prints they have now.      

Honored Contributor

I thought overall the colors offered were drab and dull.  There isn't a single one that I'd buy.  I never use the Polarfleece pillow cases so I don't care what color they are.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva - I don't know what size you need but, if you put "Malden Mills" in the search bar, you'll see they're offering six different holiday prints.  Right now at a sale price; not sure how long that will last.