Honored Contributor

Re: Malden Mills Plaid Sheets

@Venezia wrote:

@Lipstickdiva - I don't know what size you need but, if you put "Malden Mills" in the search bar, you'll see they're offering six different holiday prints.  Right now at a sale price; not sure how long that will last.

@Venezia , thank you. I did see those but they just don't knock my socks off.  I'm not even really sure what kind of holiday design I'm looking for.  LOL   

Honored Contributor

I like the color choices.

They are year-around light plaids, imo.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva - I'm going to assume then that you also looked at the embroidered sets that just have the design across the top of the sheets and the edge of the pillowcases.

Beyond that, I think you're out of luck!  Last year (or the one before?) they did several holiday designs and I got mine, when they put them on clearance.  But they're all gone now.

They did say that today's TSV was the only one they would have this year, but that doesn't mean they won't have more holiday-themed sets later on.

Frequent Contributor

I love them. Ordered them in Gray for our RV. So easy to make the bed with these. Last year I got the Berkshire sheets for every room. They are NOT hot at all.  We live in Arizona and use them all year long. The Berkshire sheets are on our Cal King adjustable base bed right now. We don't use a comforter right now. My husband loves these. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  There is a cardinal print on the website, but they usually do a collection of prints. I'm hoping they do that, but it won't be a TSV, I guess.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  @Venezia , thank you both.  My niece is only 4 so I want something more cutesy for her.  Like I said, I'm not even really sure what I want.  I guess when I see it I'll know.  LOL  

I kind of wish the background color of the snowman was a lighter color and that there were christmas lights throughout or around the snowman or something.  

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know where these sheets are manufactured ?