Respected Contributor

Looks like fanny packs are back.

Frequent Contributor
@beach-mom I think you made a good choice! I got the Mystic Seaglass for my 11yr old daughter cuz she loves all my lugs..... But, I'm thinking I might "borrow" it from her.....unless I hear one calling my name too! The Aloha Navy is really pretty!
Honored Contributor

I don't like ANY of the prints.  I wish they'd bring Camo Berry back.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they were offering a lighter solid color for spring and summer - not just gray and black.  Not a fan of print bags.

Respected Contributor

I have carried Travelon bags for years and miss them.  I guess Lug is the Q replacement. I am wondering if these are smaller than the travelon I carry now. I like the flamingo print but that is no reason to spend the money unless it is an improvement.

Respected Contributor

I have this bag in a pretty coral color and the grey from previous airings.  I like the size but how many can you use?  I am not one to change my bags from day to day so I will just use the coral one this spring and summer as it is hardly used.  Like the organization and size of the bag and would buy if I didn't already have.  Like the hawaiian print one!

Respected Contributor

@travelerI'm a Travelon person too!  These Lugs are soooo tiny.  I need a larger purse and not interested in carrying a backpack.  Plus these are more expensive.  I've had Travelon bags that last for years and years.  Lug just doesn't measure up.

Respected Contributor

Ty for the reply. I am still thinking no to this tsv.

Frequent Contributor
I've had Travelon bags in the past and did not like them at all...... Mine were so narrow and flat, and the fabric had a chemical odor that did not go away at all. These LUG bags are the best! There are plenty of other LUG styles with solid lighter colors. I have 8 lug bags {so far} from the Gondola XL to the Scoop in all different colors and prints and I love them all!
Respected Contributor

Re: Lug TSV Feb 7

[ Edited ]

I have travelon bags in several styles and have never noticed an odor.  But I’ll watch the next Lug demo. S&H to Alaska is almost $10.