Respected Contributor

I have it and I do like it, but the TSV price isn’t different than the original, in fact it may be slightly higher!  I wish it was some thing else...

Occasional Contributor

Wow! Love all of the new colors but this one is not for me.  I am using the mini PJ which is larger. Hope she has other items in the new colors!

Frequent Contributor
I ordered the scoop last week and I'm still waiting for it. I'm in love with the new seaglass color tho! I think I might order this one for my daughter's upcoming 12th bday. That is her favorite color and small enough to be a nice size for her. I hope they offer that color in the scoop soon too!
Contributor

I was looking at another one of their bags in the pearl grey.

https://www.qvc.com/Lug-Mini-RFID-Convertible-Crossbody-Bag---Flyer.product.F13199.html?sc=SRCH

Can anyone tell me if pearl grey is more taupe than grey?  I was hoping to find a lighter shade of grey crossbody with the rfid, no luck.  I love the silvery gray color they offer but the bags are larger than what I am looking for.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Aloha Navy and matching wallet. The lining is very nice. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Got my LUG Scoop today!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!   Where has this wonderfully huge crossbody been all my life!!!!!!!   Good-bye back pain!!!!!!!   I hear that SeaGlass TSV calling my name!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I have it and I do like it, but the TSV price isn’t different than the original, in fact it may be slightly higher!  I wish it was some thing else...

@Skyegirl21

The Carousel 3 is listed at $60 on the Lug website.

Frequent Contributor

yes....and on the LUG website they only offer this bag in the black or heather gray!  Totally worth this price!

Honored Contributor

I have previous versions of this in Riverwalk Blue and Firework. If you were in my shoes, and you were trying to decide between the Aloha and Palm Sunset. I like the Aloha better, but I'm wondering if it's too similar to the other two. What do you think? TIA! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@beach-mom  I think they are both pretty....  I only saw the lining of the Aloha in the video and it is very pretty.   Since these bags have almost "opposite" color schemes, I wonder if the interior of the Sunset would be blue??   Even tho the Aloha and the Fireworks are both Navy, the orange flowers make the Aloha pop.   The sunset seems like a nice 'summer' bag tho.......!  Hope that helps!