Respected Contributor

Re: Lock n Lock TSV 1/11/2023

I ordered them.  I've been waiting for a combo set such as this and I like the multi colors too.  Good price also.

Trusted Contributor

@Muskies Yes, you can see a picture on the TSV that shows both the round and square are nested together. 

Respected Contributor

I really like L & L.  I have way too much.  Mine has never stained, discolored in any way.  I do not use in the microwave though.  

Noticed at Target a large set of Tupperware bowls with lids and they are made in USA.  I had to buy some of those too.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Muskies Yes. They are nestable. The rounds nest with the rounds and the squares nest with the squares. I really like LnL, but I don't need this large set. I really prefer the square and rectangle, because they fit into the refrigerator and storage shelves better than the rounds.

Trusted Contributor

@CJC Yes, they may stain with a red sauce. It's rare but if it does happen to me I just spray a little bleach cleaner, let it sit for a few minutes then place in the dishwasher. I haven't had a permanent stain on any as of yet. 

Super Contributor

Yup - mine have stained, become discolored over the years; even with just things like chicken/turkey in them. Not horribly discolored, just not as "clear" as when new.

Respected Contributor
@CJC Yes they stain
Occasional Contributor

Yes I see that the bowls are nested, but I have not seen them nested with the lids on.  There was a presentation with just the smallest bowl nested inside with the lid on, but not the complete set.  They usually show the Host putting each lidded bowl inside the next larger bowl, but Rachael nor Mary did not do that.  I'm still not convinced.  

Frequent Contributor

My mom is elderly and has Arthritis, she definitly cant open these. I have trouble sometimes if the bowel is filledto the top. I do like them as everything stayes fresh but  they do stain and the seal breaks after some time..

Honored Contributor

There seems to be a difference of opinion over whether these are good for people with arthritis in their hands.  Maybe I'll just forward the video to my mother and see what she thinks.

On another note, what happened to Chris Pryme??  Someone else - "Patty Kramer" - is presenting today.