Respected Contributor

The extra fabric in the back looks like bat wings, will not be purchasing. This is not a flattering look.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna TSV

[ Edited ]

This is the same  top as last time, she did the same pants last month, Lisa is not a designer, please qvc, can we move on?

Honored Contributor

Wasn't this the TSV just a month or so ago?

Esteemed Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

The extra fabric in the back looks like bat wings, will not be purchasing. This is not a flattering look.

This is the second time this has been a TSV.  It was a bust before and probably had a warehouse full.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna TSV

[ Edited ]

@willomenia wrote:
Same top, same pants last time Lisa rings isn't, never was a designer. Please svc, can we move on

It's a clearance show ... so no they would not be new items.

Contributor
This was a TSV three months ago and it was ten dollars more. They must have a ton of them to unload! I got mine in black and I like it, but only in that color. And I found it ridiculous that I apparently wear a "xxxs" in this line. I swear I'm not that small! Lol
Honored Contributor

Deja Vu!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, it is a repeat of a prior TSV. Rachel did mention this quickly toward the beginning of  the program.  I think it is strange to repeat a clothing item so soon.  Rachel also just said that they had dropped the price further than original.  I remember around New Years  something similar happened with an orYANY bag that was a TSV.  Many were eagerly anticipating a new orYany.   It turned out to be a repeat of a prior TSV and there were only a few colors left.  What they were trying to do was unload the bag.   It did not last the day and people were disappointed that they were misled. QVC had already made the decision to phase out orYANY.

Respected Contributor

Monday, Tuesday., Wednesday are clearance days so we will not be seeing new.  Probably the reason for the repeat Rinna TSV

Honored Contributor

@elated

and I recall she had the blouse on backwards most of the day --hmmm would a true designer not know how to wear a shirt they designed?

and last TSV it was about $2.00 higher if I recall -- guess you're right a warehouse full...can't imagine as host said"Q customers asked for it again so it's a TSV due to popular demand"...i think not!