Honored Contributor

Amy is on with LR. I was in the other room and l heard one of them saying, “There’s a lot of fabric here. This should be more like $350.” WTH??!! I thought l was hearing things!!

Sales must be really slow, and they’re getting desperate!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

@customerqvc2 wrote:

I don't see this "fashion" at all in my future.  What was she thinking with that long "tail" in the back?  Who would look great in that shirt?  I can't imagine a figure type that Lisa was designing for, honestly.

The even bigger shock is that QVC buyers evidently OKed it.  Louis Dell'Olio has said before how he had to convince the buyers to let him do things -- I can't think of an example right now.  But they are not "out there" requests.  So how did they ever decide this would be a great TSV?

Valued Contributor

@Tadaki wrote:

@customerqvc2 wrote:

I don't see this "fashion" at all in my future.  What was she thinking with that long "tail" in the back?  Who would look great in that shirt?  I can't imagine a figure type that Lisa was designing for, honestly.

The even bigger shock is that QVC buyers evidently OKed it.  Louis Dell'Olio has said before how he had to convince the buyers to let him do things -- I can't think of an example right now.  But they are not "out there" requests.  So how did they ever decide this would be a great TSV?

Some buyer won't be getting those "bonus points" for this TSV.  I just turned the channel when it was shown last night and shook my head.

Honored Contributor

I wish they would get away from so much asymetrical.  And Lisa Rinna used to have some cute stuff.  Those tops are too long.  Even on someone tall.  The trend is not the long tops, but they are going back to slightly more form fitting.  If you are 5'5" or under you are sunk. It is a mini or mid length dress.  And why so darn big.  Geesh.  

Contributor

Horse Blanket is right!  This has to be the ugliest thing EVER seen on QVC!  Period.

Valued Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Amy is on with LR. I was in the other room and l heard one of them saying, “There’s a lot of fabric here. This should be more like $350.” WTH??!! I thought l was hearing things!!

Sales must be really slow, and they’re getting desperate!

OMG if I was going to spend $350 on a shirt, it sure wouldn't be something in Lisa Rinna's line!

Respected Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Do all Californians dress this way?

I think they only wear comfy, cozy, California chic whatever that is. 

Contributor

It looks stupid! Why the long back?? Dumb!

Super Contributor
Its embarrassing.
Trusted Contributor

A tent.  I don't care if it was meant to fit a larger person like me as well.  It's a tent.  As ugly as Logo to me, but JMO.