Trusted Contributor
You must not get out much.
Honored Contributor

Does every single Q clothing vendor have to do one of the long cardigans?  Talk about lunchtime specials.  About next spring theyll be tring to dump them by the wagonload.  How many of those things does a woman need?   Wouldn't be surprised to see David selling them "in the kitchen".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

A flannel shirt with a “train” in back? It looks like a mistake. Ridiculous. But it did give me a good chuckle!

Honored Contributor

My Dad's plaid workshirts were nicer.

Honored Contributor

Ugly!  While  I like hi/low hems I hate the exaggerated back on this!

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

A flannel shirt with a “train” in back? It looks like a mistake. Ridiculous. But it did give me a good chuckle!

Haha!  Looks like a train wreck!

Esteemed Contributor

The TSV does not eve look good on LR!

Colors, ginormous oversize Buffalo plaid, exaggerated back shirttail.

Nothing about this shirt is fashionable and at over $50.00 wth shipping? Easiest pass ever.

Respected Contributor

I actually think it's fun. Yes, it's exaggerated but that's what makes it interesting and different from just another plaid shirt. I'm trying the green. The plastic leggings are a big no for me. They make me hot just looking at them.

Honored Contributor

Who designs this stuff??!! Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

I love it and I was thinking of using it as a Jacket too..It looks so cute on the Petite Model who Belted it and wore it with jogger pants. I bought the Army Green.. Hey,everyone doesn't like everything.. and maybe when I get it home,I won't like it. That's a possibility.BUT I would value an opinion if the person giving it had gotten it home and felt the material,tried it on and told me what they thought.