Contributor

Thanks again for the comments.  I believe I may go down a size and order a pair.  I wear AnyBody joggers and love them.  I go down a size in them also.  Happy Shopping. 

Esteemed Contributor

June 17.  I love Lisa’s pants, have 3 pairs.  I usually wear a medium, but in her pants I wear an XS.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa R TSV pants

[ Edited ]

Love LR and her cargo’s. Have in every color. Also have every color of her California Crepe pants. They run big.  I always order 1 size down and they fit perfect. I am getting some of these (TSV) also. So very comfy and go with so much.

Edited: just read you go down a size in Anybody joggers which I also love. I order 1 size down as well. HTH

Valued Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@redwingsgal

I do not believe she said that for a minute.

not on qvc but she DID say this and FAR FAR worst....also made comments about hoaders and some vulgar things as well.....but she "owned it" so I guess thats good enough for this company

you can google her name + fat comments and see much of it....some is not showing up for me though

Respected Contributor

Another TSV with no tall option.  Sorry, but for a TSV they need to have talls included.   They're supposed to be ankle pants and taller people like to have their pants fall at the right place too.

Honored Contributor

But how do you have a TSV where none of them can be delivered until 6/25??  Advanced order TSV...really? 

I’m sure some people did not catch that at all, and the angry calls and posts to customer service will ensue. 

Esteemed Contributor

By far the most unflattering pants I have ever seen ... hammer would be so proud.Woman LOLSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I think these are adorable.  I just don't know if I should order the regular or petite.  I am 5'3 1/2.

Honored Contributor

All I can think of with Lisa's TSV is this....

ab96c5900a40e7bfc885f00e470ae7ca--i-dream-of-jeannie-barbara-eden.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa R TSV pants

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

I do not buy anything from Lisa R as she has commented that anyone over a size 8 "doesn't really matter any way"

Bye, Felicia

@redwingsgal

Your right, all they have to do is google the story about her twitter and instagram comments April/May 2016.......  I guess I fall into the "crazy cat lady" category that she spoke about."meow"...Cat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”