Occasional Contributor

I'm watching the TSV and thought I would check out the reviews online since Rachel keeps saying they sold 16,000 of these previously.  If that's so why are there no reviews?  I'm always sceptical when they rave about a product that has no reviews.  I always check the reviews since I saw a host rave about a product and then saw 90% of the reviews were bad ones.

Also, can someone tell Rachel that we don't need her to repeat everything the demostrator says?  She repeats EVERYTHING! 

Honored Contributor

@LabradorLover.  Check it out on Amazon.  They have good reviews.  QVC has probably given it a new item number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

That's what I thought so I did a search and it only shows this one and replacement pads.

Respected Contributor

I have the original, and I love it. I just use it on tile floors. I don’t have to bend when cleaning the floors, or wring out a mop, etc. The microfiber shines the floor.

Super Contributor

Lately, I find a lot of the tsv items have no reviews, the next day all of the reviews appear. It would be helpful if they had the reviews up on the day of the tsv.  @Kachina624 Good idea to check Amazon and @Janey2 it is helpful to hear your experience.

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I have the original, and I love it. I just use it on tile floors. I don’t have to bend when cleaning the floors, or wring out a mop, etc. The microfiber shines the floor.

@Janey2

Do you just throw the pads in the wash?  Do you think it cleans well enough?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

This item is not on Amazon.

I just checked--something similar is--different manufacturer.  FYI

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Re: TSV WITH NO REVIEWS???

[ Edited ]

I throw the pads in the washing machine and they are fine. I am going to buy the extra pads now offered. That was my only concern.

Regular Contributor

I thought Rachel said they’d sold 16,000 since midnight, but maybe I’m wrong.  I also checked Amazon & they don’t sell this.  I’m taking a chance & ordering it as well as the extra set of pads.

Respected Contributor

I heard Dan Hughes this morning talk about over 16,000 sold when previously offered, but they sold it with 4 pads and today it has 6 pads.