Frequent Contributor

REALLY?   Another LOGO TSV?  I do not get these clothes.....I would not sleep in them!

Honored Contributor

They're really not made to be nightwear.  Not every brand or style is for everybody.  If you don't like it just move on to something more suitable; live and let live.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  Well said.

Trusted Contributor

I have several of her tops that I wear often and I get compliments.  I have to admit I donated several of my early pieces but only because they did not look good on my frame.   I am 73 and 5'4" so I have to chose carefully.  Many of the tops are not the proper proportions for me.  I check the garment measurements because I will not wear pieces that are snug on my chest or have extreme uneven hems.  Also 2 layers, a top and sweater, vest or jacket, is all I wear.   Like with any style you have to pick what works best for you and pass up the rest.  Everything does not look good on everyone regardless of what hosts and designers tell us.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll be watching for it.

Esteemed Contributor

The pockets make this a no go for me, don't know why they would be put there. Macy's has this cut rayon/ spandex top from  that were $19 on sale no ruffle or pockets.

Honored Contributor

geller girl !

I agree with you and have posted a similar opinion in the past.  I am a plus size and when Lori first came on the Q I ordered a few of her tops at different times.  None looked good on my figure, not at all flattering.  I know the hosts say these styles look good on everyone and of course Lori creates the designs in plus sizes.  But If I listened to the hosts I would buy everything they sell.  

I do not have anything against Lori's designs or styles but they aren't for me.  However, I am sure they look great on a lot of women and that is how fashion goes. If her designs make you feel comfortable and good, that is the bottom line.

Valued Contributor

What happened to Amy's cute hair.

Occasional Contributor

I gotta say, Logo may not be for everyone, but I am a stay at home Mom in her 40s, and it is a great way to be VERY comfortable and put together at the same time!  I don't necessarily like  everything in the line, but who loves all of any brand?  

I got 3 of the TSV, 2 other tops, and an adorable sweatpant!  Go Lori!  Yay for easy-pay!

Honored Contributor

@DJP wrote:

What happened to Amy's cute hair.

Are you referring to the wig she was wearing?  It was probably sent back to the warehouse where they keep the samples.