Occasional Contributor

Did anyone catch the item number of the lace tank they wore under the TSV tonight? That's what I want! Can't find it anywhereSmiley Sad

Super Contributor

LOGO's offerings do look comfortable for AT HOME wear, but would I wear those clothes in public?  Heck, NO!

She has quite the racket going with thin tops that you should layer, according to her.

An average of $50 per layer?  Give me a break!

She is a con artist, for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

@forsythia1 wrote:

LOGO's offerings do look comfortable for AT HOME wear, but would I wear those clothes in public?  Heck, NO!

She has quite the racket going with thin tops that you should layer, according to her.

An average of $50 per layer?  Give me a break!

She is a con artist, for sure.

$100 top to stay at home..hhmmmmmmm

yea that's a con artist.

Esteemed Contributor

The "flounce" that Lori talks about is what makes it unwearable for me.  I do like some of her colors and the long length though.  

Trusted Contributor

I have a few of her original tops, and really liked them until I washed them a few times now there basically see thru-regarding the tsv, I don't need ruffles around my butt, I'm not 5Smiley Embarassed

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Love the midnight navy floral and the black cherry.   I didn't purchase as it's rayon/spandex.  It is too messy and hard to get wrinkles out.  I wish this was in lounge, and I'd have purchased 2.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Occasional Contributor

i am also your age and your height.  we must be twins.  i too do not want to dress like i am in my 20's or 30's but that doesnt  mean we cant wear them appropriately for our age

Respected Contributor

I'm usually interested in LOGO that isn't the uneven hem, but there is something about the look of the fabric and the length of this top that is stopping me from purchasing.  Too bad.  Easy pass for me.  Glad I waited for a presentation to see it up close.  Looks like the top is working for many others tho. 

Honored Contributor

I would have ordered the midnight fleur or the berry stripe but don't like the rayon/span. I donated all my rayon/span tops I had from Lori. I just don't like that blend at all. I like the cotton slub, lounge, and sweater blend that she offers.

Added- I guess the majority of buyers like the rayon/span a lot more than I do..it is just about sold out.

Trusted Contributor
Sorry, but I could buy this top t my local TJ's for 16.99. I'm not a logo fan, but this is the ugliest top I've seen her do.