Esteemed Contributor

I love cargo pants and I love Lisa's pants.  I usually have to buy cargo in the men's dept because my legs are long and thin with no hips.  I have another pair from Lisa's line and they run big so I ordered down a size this time to XS.

Esteemed Contributor

The tall models all looked great in them as Lisa said they would.

Valued Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

The tall models all looked great in them as Lisa said they would.

If you like your joggers as a crop/capri pant, sure.  But if you want the traditional look, then not so much.

Did you see how many requests under the Q&A there were for a tall inseam?  There were a lot!  It seems that many didn't want the crop/capri jogger look that they were showing and trying to sell on the tall models!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I just want to thank you for recommending that I size down.  I just got the army green pair (yes, lost all willpower and ordered them along with the rose, taups and black!) and they are a perfect fitWoman Very Happy!!!  Ironically the ones I pre-ordered from the email haven't arrived yetWoman LOL.  But, really appreciate your advice.  I would have been returning and spending $$$ on shipping if not for you!  And, I would have missed out on some really nice pants 'cause once I have to return, I usually don't bother re-ordering:  I find the sizing guessing-game frustrating and just give up.

Again, thank you Chi-town girl!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I just want to thank you for recommending that I size down.  I just got the army green pair (yes, lost all willpower and ordered them along with the rose, taups and black!) and they are a perfect fitWoman Very Happy!!!  Ironically the ones I pre-ordered from the email haven't arrived yetWoman LOL.  But, really appreciate your advice.  I would have been returning and spending $$$ on shipping if not for you!  And, I would have missed out on some really nice pants 'cause once I have to return, I usually don't bother re-ordering:  I find the sizing guessing-game frustrating and just give up.

@eddyandme - I'm soooo glad you are happy with your new purchase & you are welcome! Those of us that 1st bought her cargos a couple years ago learned about the sizing by trial & error. And unfortunately, even though I tried to return/exchange for a smaller size, there was not enough inventory to fulfill all the exchange requests.

Thank you for the early review. I'm excited to get my orders & still hoping my WL order for the white flowy top is fulfilled Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@eddyandme - I'm soooo glad you are happy with your new purchase & you are welcome! Those of us that 1st bought her cargos a couple years ago learned about the sizing by trial & error. And unfortunately, even though I tried to return/exchange for a smaller size, there was not enough inventory to fulfill all the exchange requests.

Thank you for the early review. I'm excited to get my orders & still hoping my WL order for the white flowy top is fulfilled Heart

@Chi-town girl

Loved that top, but got 4 pairs of the cargos, so c/n get - my black pair is on WL; figure they sold out so quickly that QVC will really try to fulfill the WL orders.

Regular Contributor

Oh Boy...Received my Lisa Rinna TSV today and I wish I had read this prior to buying the size I bought. I truly look like a MC Hammer with a diaper on...And no more sizes left in M either, so back they go. PS. They're huge and the waist was extremely big!! But I did try out some MC Hammer moves and my cat thinks I'm bonkers! So sad....Woman EmbarassedWoman Sad

milkthis.gif

Valued Contributor

LOL!  Love the MC Hammer cow.  I was so bummed I didn't get to order the pants in time in my size.  However, I'm glad that l now have a heads-up on what size to order if they do come back in stock soon.  

Contributor

LOVE these pants! I ordered the Petite Small, and in B&M stores i'm usually an 8/10 so this was perfect...i'm thicker in the waist so this was definitely the right size for me, and I loved the drape! So nice having pants I don't have to roll up or get hemmed! I love the rose color, too. I am definitely happy!