Trusted Contributor

sammysiamese, I happened to think that Jane looked good in those pants and it wasn't too short at all. I prefer that the leg doesn't "puddle" at the bottom. so I think you'd look pretty good too! lucky you, you got all 5 colors! I hope you enjoy wearing them Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

The pants on Katia half way up her calf with the hoof-like shoe is not a good look imo.

Honored Contributor

Over 80k sold!!! Wonder if she can hit 100k-congrats Lisa Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This kind of pant may be everywhere or a popular trend, but they are not my style. I do not think they would be flattering on me. I try to wear bottoms that minimize my hips and thighs. I think these pants make most legs look bigger unless your legs are really thin.  

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed that all the hosts were wearing the pants with spiked heels. I wonder how they would look with sandals. I think they would not be very flattering due to the banded bottom. I just think they cut you off at the ankle.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree I don't like Lisa R on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Does she have a split personality? She is so divisive on this show. She really likes to stir the pot. She has no compassion for anyone, especially Yolanda.  Maybe that is the reason I am not buying her clothing. I believe if someone shows you who they are that is their true self.

Esteemed Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I saw these in Sundance that I like.  Big difference in price though:

These are much nicer.  They don't have that ugly band at the ankle. 

Valued Contributor

Re: LISA RINNA TSV 4 / 1

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

I noticed that all the hosts were wearing the pants with spiked heels. I wonder how they would look with sandals. I think they would not be very flattering due to the banded bottom. I just think they cut you off at the ankle.

...because you will either need to be tall or wear heels to make these pants work. Those pants are a highway to sausage legs and the inches shorter look.  It will cut most women off, bringing attention to the the shorter pant look. Making the person appear shorter.  Shorter and "condensed". Unless you are thin or tall, the pants will be a no no on most women. Also, the models are probably taller than most women already and then they have added the heels. 

Valued Contributor

@Donovan wrote:

The pants on Katia half way up her calf with the hoof-like shoe is not a good look imo.

@donovan I agree, which is exactly what I was expecting on the tall models.  Way too short.  The banded bottom just accentuated that fact, and they tried to cover that with higher cut shoes.  IMO, didn't work.

There's still some colors in my size, but they're clearly too short for me.

I hope the rest of you who were able to get them in the right length enjoy them!

Honored Contributor

Re: LISA RINNA TSV 4 / 1

[ Edited ]

Loved Lisa Rinna's shoes/heels during her first TSV presentation at midnight.  Love the chunky heel and height.  Perfect!  Also, love her TSV!! Heart  Love all of the colors.  I ordered the dark blue (Navy). So far.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).