Respected Contributor

Keurig a-75668

I know someone  was wondering when one would be coming up  and here it is.

Mine is still gong strong and purchased last year.

Valued Contributor

I had a personal i cup version, no water tank, and it lasted about 5 years. Now I just get a $10 drip maker every Christmas. Cheaper and easy to get coffee by the bag. It was fun while it lasted though.

Honored Contributor

2 Stars

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@LisaMofSLC I've gone threw 3 kerig makers.first time I used generic cleaner,the next day it wouldn't work.second kerig I had lasted 3 yrs.this last and I might add will be my last,I have done everything to baby it except tucking it in at night for bed! I use bottled water,only kerig cups,and recommended kerig cleaner.yes this machine better last!

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

2 Stars

I take it you're not a Keurig fan? Or you just don't like this particular model?

Harmonize the World
Frequent Contributor

This tsv is a less than 2 stars. If you click on it for a second or 2 you can see that 8 reviewers gave it an 1.8 review. Then it quickly disappears. Kinda sketch of qvc. Let the reviews stand. We are smart enough to read them and decide for ourselves if it is user error or machine. I have many products that I have bought from the q that the reviews I read seemed like a user error and not the product. And I have been very happy with the ones I have tried. I had a Keurig  for 2 years then it stopped working . I agree with others it was fun while it lasted,but if you add up what a pound of coffee cost per  kcup...wow! That’s when I went back to my drip maker. I do like them,and love using a keurig when I’m at hotels and friends and family! Happy shopping all!

Honored Contributor

I have an older, slim-line model (doesn't store extra water, which is my preference).  The coffee always comes out plenty hot.

Respected Contributor

$100 for a coffee pot? I have used the same tried and true Mr. Coffee purchased 40 years ago for under $10. Amazing to me what people are spending these days. 

Valued Contributor

l love my kuerig cofee

makers . Myself hubby uses the single one to make hot chocolate and l have another larger one for coffee !  Works out well since if you use hot chocolate it has to be clean betweeen batches of coffee or chocolate ,  l have new ones put away in case one breaks down . 

Valued Contributor

With all the ill affects from plastics, I wll continue to use my stainless steel percolator...still going strong for 50 years.