Super Contributor

Lock N Lock TSV little cuties!

The Christmas patterned TSV canisters are so cute! I'm getting the plain ones though. They're more versatile. I can always dress them up with holiday stickers if I want.  I'm filling one of them up with fancy marbles & giving it to my grandson. He loves playing marbles right now.

Super Contributor

Re: Lock N Lock TSV little cuties!

I am disappointed in this TSV.  I was hoping for a larger set of square and pantry sizes. Not buying.

Respected Contributor

If I was a baker, I'd get a set. This would be nice to give baked goods to during Christmas. I wouldn't care for the holiday prints, that would limit usage too much. I have a set of Christmas dishes and glasses that I keep stored. I don't host Christmas dinners so really don't have reason to even take them out. Although these are stackable, I still don't need to give them any of my precious space. Doubtful that I would use these much, other than for gifting. I do think it's a good price and cute little containers.

Respected Contributor

Interesting that this year they did not include the gift bags with the set. Neither here nor there to me but I did notice it. I'm sure there are people who don't want the bags anyway and possibly others who do. Can't please everybody....that's for sure!

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Interesting that this year they did not include the gift bags with the set. Neither here nor there to me but I did notice it. I'm sure there are people who don't want the bags anyway and possibly others who do. Can't please everybody....that's for sure!

@pupwhipped QVC offered the LnL set with the gift bags as a TSV on July 10th (I bought 2 sets). #K51587

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

@pupwhipped QVC offered the LnL set with the gift bags as a TSV on July 10th (I bought 2 sets). #K51587

Oh, forgot about Christmas in July. I didn't buy those because I have so darn many from past years...I'm a Locknlock Lunatic. HA! They are all so cute. Kinda nice that with the TSV today you can get the ones with the Christmas motifs or without. 

Thanks, @DJs mom

Respected Contributor

S&H 5.50 no thanks.....

Honored Contributor

@sann,

The shipping and handling is free with the TSV 's until October 31st with a QVC card.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped wrote:

I'm a Locknlock Lunatic. HA! 

I am going to have to borrow that one (I like the alliteration)!  I just say I am addicted.

My kids (adult) tease me that I am banned from buying LocknLock and they are right!  I have a pantry, fridge and huge drawer full of them.  When they have had huge TSV sets, I have given them as gifts!  Gotta spread the love!  I should be working for LnL because I tell everyone about them, especially when I see subpar storage containers being used!  Woman Happy

That said, I have been good.  I reel myself in, but the TSV's are the most difficult to resist.  Years ago, I used to bake tons of cookies at Christmas and gift them in pretty containers or tins.  I bake less now.  If I were still doing that, these would be ideal and would make the cutest gifts!  I better stop writing or I will talk myself into them!  Woman LOL

My sister-in-law still does a lot of holiday baking and gives cute containers as gifts.  I thought of letting her know, but then she might think "there goes that crazy LNL lady again!"  Woman LOL

Gloria

Valued Contributor

I wanted the TSV but will not pay $5.50 for S&H knowing new customers get it free. I don't have a Q card and don't want one. If I shop the Q in the future, it will only be on free S&H. Whoever came up with the new customer deal, needs to rethink it. ..dumb move IMO.