Honored Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Looks Very Different

She was holding her mouth this afternoon.......I thought maybe she had a toothache.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Not applicable

Life is nicer if you stay positive.

Trusted Contributor

Serious face LIFT.
Valued Contributor

I also noticed JR during the show and as the saying goes....if you have nothing nice to say.....say nothing at all..

I just pray that if I ever get work done that the doctor/my family/friends will help me to KNOW when to stop so I don't look like a cat lady.

Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2014 BL2 said:

Life is nicer if you stay positive.

Or make a fortune off of QVC customers.

Her pricing is absurd.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

Her pricing is absurd. I don't think she looks like the same person from a year ago, either. Do I approve? No. Does it matter? No again.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/22/2014 sunshine3215 said:

I also noticed JR during the show and as the saying goes....if you have nothing nice to say.....say nothing at all..

I just pray that if I ever get work done that the doctor/my family/friends will help me to KNOW when to stop so I don't look like a cat lady.

WOW! That is very mean. I think she looks great!
Honored Contributor

I think she looks very nice. Her hair is now a lighter shade of brown. She used to have dark black/brown hair. The lighter hair suits her better.

She may have had some work done on her face after she lost weight. Facial skin loses its memory and doesn't snap back when you lose weight and are of a certain age.

Anyway, she looks pretty. Good for her.

Valued Contributor

I was shocked when I saw  her yesterday!!!  If it is weight loss she should put on a few!!