Honored Contributor

@JJsMom 

Isaac's Pebble Knit is not scratchy at all; these pants are so soft and feel wonderful against the skin.  I HATE scratchy clothes.  I refuse to wear them & have been that way since I was a child.  If that is your only concern then I recommend trying them.  I have several pairs in my closet & I just purchased this one in the red.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

HI ladies....I just saw these as a re-run at 6am....am confused on the inseam.  I see reg is 30.5 inches but Shawn (I think is 5"7) and was in the regular length?? they were on the floor on her and Jackie the Model was in regular too but is 5' 9" and they were touching the floor.  

I am 5' 4" and a regular usually works great....but at 30" inseam.  Not sure what to order as I do like the print options.  Getting the length correct...not sure.  

Sometimes Q has the garment length measurements off and the actual garment is much longer.

Just wondering what others decided to do is all.

Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

I also noticed how long the regular pants were on Shawn and Jackie.  The petite was even long on the petite model in flat shoes.  So I ordered the petite. I read on reviews for a similar pair of Isaac pants that they ran long and people had to return regulars for a petite.   I'm 5' 5".  I've started ordering petite in pajamas also.  The regular is too long in bare feet or slippers.  

Respected Contributor

So, the old "rule" about not wearing long bulky tops over wide leg pants is over with now? I have heavy legs so wide legs are a pass for me but these just don't look flattering with the long tops. I've lost lots of weight in the past but these legs are still heavy and I am envious of those with beautiful legs. I can only imagine what they'd look like on this old body! I do love that blue tile print, just not sure what I'd want it used with. I hope all who purchase these love them and wear them confidently.

Respected Contributor

MaryBeth is on now and said she is wearing the Petite because regular is too long....she is 5' 5" with from what I can see a 2 to 3 inch heel on!

The length listed on these is wrong....I have ordered and then cancelled again.  Now I am reordering in the Petite instead as I wear flats in the summer time and do not want to try and hem pants with this slippery fabric.

At least it is free shipping on 2 of them....I just hope I finally have it right this time!  I did miss out on the black flower print though...wanted them but they are gone in my size SP.  

Come to think of it Leah did say she had big heels on in the Tall and she is 5' 9" ....so those Talls are really Tall LOL!

Thank goodness Marybeth is so good at giving out all the information.

Respected Contributor

Re: Issac TSV March

[ Edited ]

Free shipping over 50 what a joke! 

Now that I paid my 50 to get free shipping, now I have to pay for shipping on anything else I order at a different time. Not really free shipping over 50!

I would have ordered more stuff from Isaac today but not now!

Honored Contributor

I bought a pebble knit top a couple of years ago and hated the material.  I personally thought it was like the old-fashioned, thick, scratchy poly my mom wore way back in the day.  I ended up returning the top.

I wouldn't buy these pants in this material because I think they would be super hot in the summer.  I really like the tile print and thought it would be a cute "vacation" pant with a white t-shirt, but not in this material.  

Honored Contributor

I liked the Ditsy black floral.

The Black would be nice year around.

Navy would be nice, if available.

Jackie Stafford looked fantastic in her outfit.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: Issac TSV March

[ Edited ]

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

???  Do you think under $40 is expensive for a pair of pants? 

@Tinkerbell3 

No. Most of the pants I've purchased have been in that price range or higher. 

I don't need any more pants & I'm not loving these so I'm not ordering.

I love Issac's 24/7 crops and capris and was so disappointed that he didn't have any new ones on his shows. Then I looked on line and they were very few left. Has he stopped making them?