Contributor

Easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

I love these pants.  I have another pair from a couple of years ago and the fit is perfection.  His are the only pants that fit me right.  I bought the black and the ditzy.  Cannot wait to receive them.  I am so sick of seeing SG's cheap polyester liquid pants.  Isaac's pants of this fabrication look elegant and classy not cheap.

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals 

If the Isaac pants are 95 % polyester and 5 % spandex, that is the same fabric that Susan Graver markets as "liquid knit."  You will get the same feel and fit with the TSV as any liquid knit.  If you don't like liquid knit, don't order 95 % polyester, 5 % spandex, no matter whose label is on the clothing.

Valued Contributor

This is an easy pass for me as well. I used to love Isaac's line and I frequently bought a lot of his pieces. In recent years I have not been impressed with both style and quality. 

Honored Contributor

I ❤️❤️❤️ Isaac's Pebble Knit slacks!  I have 2 pair & will definitely get this TSV...the red.  It's like these are made for my figure!  Of course, I only wear them to the office, so it will be a while before I wear them, which makes me question why I even bother to buy them.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@lovesallanimals 

If the Isaac pants are 95 % polyester and 5 % spandex, that is the same fabric that Susan Graver markets as "liquid knit."  You will get the same feel and fit with the TSV as any liquid knit.  If you don't like liquid knit, don't order 95 % polyester, 5 % spandex, no matter whose label is on the clothing.

@maximillian 

I wear both liquid knit & Isaac's Pebble Knit.  They are very different feeling.  Isaac's Pebble Knit is more substantial in weight, but are just as comfortable as Susan's Liquid Knit.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

The material looks kind of scratchy, but maybe it isn't. The color selection and patterns don't appeal to me at all.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

How many times can Shawn say the pants are only 39.00!

12 times so far in the first 10 minutes. 

I want the pants for 39.00 instead of 39.92!

She must think we are stupid...

Honored Contributor

Shawn's whole get-up doesn't make me want to buy them, although I know better than to buy wide-leg pants in the first place.  It's not very flattering on her.

There was another model with the solid black ones on with a loose cardigan with stripes that looked so much better. 

Respected Contributor

???  Do you think under $40 is expensive for a pair of pants?