Regular Contributor

and especially at current QVC prices

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  really. I have two pair. They launder and wear nicely, no wrinkles. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother.  I have 3 or 4 pairs and I've laundered them every way you can wash and dry a pairs of pants and they are at best, a wrinkled mess.  I'm not that picky about a wrinkle or two but these are unwearable.  

I think he may use different fabrics from time to time but I apparently hit the jackpot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

But the cardigans are not even all cotton anymore.  Thinner and not as good quality wise.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lali1. Have you bought Isaac's tees recently?  I've found they're considerably thinner than my older ones.  They're also often selling them for less which makes me suspicious of t h e quality.

There's a big difference between his pima cotton tees and his other cotton tees. I've purchased both, and the pima tees hold up really well and stay smooth. All of his other tees get "seatbelt fuzz" across the front. I don't know what else to call it, but it gets sort of worn in a fuzzy way where my seatbelt goes across my chest. I avoid all of his tees that do not specifically have the word pima in the title. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lali1. Have you bought Isaac's tees recently?  I've found they're considerably thinner than my older ones.  They're also often selling them for less which makes me suspicious of t h e quality.

@Kachina624 

Funny you say that...yes I did notice my most recent IM Pima Cotton tee feels thinner than previous ones.  I'm slowly becoming disinterested in them & going for Kim Gravel's slub knit instead.  They are very cool, perfect for the environment I live in!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@PreKteacher.  They call that fuzz piling.  You can shave it off with a fabric shaver.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

His TSV's are always a bore! 

Super Contributor

I agree that his TSV's are stale and kind of a "one trick pony". But I do love his sweaters,  nice quality and scored them on sale/free shipping days.  Would like to see a tunic in a nice, colorful print.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Contributor
The TSV just went up on the website. It's pebble knit wide leg pants. 3 solids & 3 prints. #394810. Very cute!