Frequent Contributor

Re: HSN's Ninja Speedi Rapid Cooker

I decided I'm going to wait for all the ratings to start coming in, and then I'll see what I want to do.  It will probably come back in different colors, maybe a slightly better price, etc.

Contributor

I too was tempted... But decided to wait for the reviews. It really wasn't much larger than my current air fryer and would have replaced it.

New Contributor

I don't have any ninja products so I ordered.  Then went on ninja website and saw they were matching qvc with a 30% off promotion.  Also saw there was the next model up with a thermometer for the bottom oven which reveiwers say makes sense considering can't open bottom oven door without opening the top oven.   Tried to cancel my order but was already in process.   Wish they had done the top model with the thermometer for roasts and chicken.  

Valued Contributor

@more2come wrote:

I don't have any ninja products so I ordered.  Then went on ninja website and saw they were matching qvc with a 30% off promotion.  Also saw there was the next model up with a thermometer for the bottom oven which reveiwers say makes sense considering can't open bottom oven door without opening the top oven.   Tried to cancel my order but was already in process.   Wish they had done the top model with the thermometer for roasts and chicken.  

Since they will not let you cancel, if you happen to be home when it arrives, just refuse it and the driver will send it back.  This way, it saves you the time and money of returning it.  Beat them at their own game.

Esteemed Contributor

nGot it. Love it!

So far I've only used to about half-dozen times.  I've made the chicken alfredo three times - yummy reallyWoman Wink!  A couple cousins came over and I had decided to make the alfredo.  Unbeknownst to me, one of them lives alone, loves alfredo and often gets that to go at a local restaurant. It was so simple and so good, she wanted a Speedi!  I've also made the 'blue-box' mac and cheese a few times. That has tasted much better when cooked in the Speedi - it comes out nice and moist and whatever you're cooking on the try seasons the mac.

As you can tell, I'm no Rachael RayWoman FrustratedWoman LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

meant to say ...whatever you're cooking on the top...

Guess I can't type eitherWoman LOL!

New Contributor

thanks for the advice

Frequent Contributor

[ New ]

‎10-22-2023 04:12 PM

More2Come - That was exactly what I was thinking when watching one of the presentations.  Where is the temperature probe?  Oh yeah...it's in the newer model not yet offered on QSmiley LOL

It's Always Your Favorite Sins...that do you in
Kenny Chesney/Grace Potter