Respected Contributor

HSN TS Ninja Air Fryer- 10 qt!

I got this!  My little air fryer has been a game changer for my daily cooking, and I've often wished for 2 baskets!  Price is good, free shipping, plus HSN has the $10 off ! 
Anyone else going for it? 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: HSN TS Ninja Air Fryer- 10 qt!

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I got this!  My little air fryer has been a game changer for my daily cooking, and I've often wished for 2 baskets!  Price is good, free shipping, plus HSN has the $10 off ! 
Anyone else going for it? 

I've never used an air fryer. They look bulky and space wasting for the amount of food you can make. But I'm curious about why so many ppl rave about them. Tell me more 😋

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

They are likehaving a fast start turbo-convection oven on your counter, the basket is all Teflon and super easy to clean, (no more huge sheet pans to scrape), or waiting for oven to heat up- Plus you get crispy food with minimal oil, so healthy too. 
If you have to cook a lot, it really a great convenience- 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Airfrying is so great. Fast and convenient. I have the round Ninja 8qt. It is also a pressure cooker. That's why I will not buy this double basket model. It is great and I've recently started using the pressure cooker and  steam features. I use both features all the time. I would now miss that if I purchase this one. I've learned that steaming left overs is the way to go; especially Chinese take out. No rubbery texture.  I was really tempted to buy this double basket model for the dual cooking. I will hold back because I do not have the room to keep 2. 

@Skyegirl21  Enjoy! I love everything NINJÀ.